LevixReader ~ Soft

Requested

This is the fluffy requested one-shot just in case you can't tell, dear reader lol.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Are you done yet?" I whined as Levi continued working away at his work. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap.

"Not yet." He wrapped one arm around my torso. I groaned and laid my head on his shoulder, his soft hair tickling my nose.

"You should grow your hair out." I chuckled. "Have like a man-bun or something." (Isayama said that if Levi were to have one other hairstyle, he'd keep the undercut & grow out the top, putting it in a bun.)

"No thanks." He declined.

"I'll do it myself! I can-"

"Definitely not." I groaned and kissed his cheek.

"You should take a break." He sighed and put his quill down, wrapping both his arms around me.

"Well what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Um..." I thought about it. "We could go be sociable."

"Ew." He grimaced. I rolled my eyes.

"We could-"

"Just stay here." He finished my sentence and peppered kisses on my face. I smiled and leaned into the actions of my stoic boyfriend.

"What do you love about me, Levi?" I asked him.

"Well..." He glanced me over. "You're sweet, but strong. You put up with me, and you have a nice face." I laughed. "Plus, you clean good."

"Of course." I sighed. "I love how much you care about people and long to protect them. You're such a softie."

"I'm manly." He pouted.

"Sure." I chuckled.