LevixCuddly!Reader ~ Pillow fight

Requested

(Y/N)'s POV

"Come on, brat. You need to get up." My annoying husband tried to shake me awake early one morning.

"But it's Saturday..." I groaned into my pillow.

"It's cleaning Saturday. We go over this every month." He said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO!" I pulled the blanket over myself and curled up into a ball. I heard him sigh.

"That's not gonna work." He bent down to where my face was.

"Then take this!" I grabbed my pillow and hit him square in the face with it. Unprepared, he tumbled off the bed.

"Real funny." He peaked back up with dark eyes. Uh oh. I barely had any time to react before he threw a pillow at me, too.

"Oof." I dramatically fell back onto the bed, closing my eyes and laying still.

"Come on, get up." Levi said. I remained motionless. "(Y/N)." Still nothing. I felt his breath on my cheek as he got closer. "What have I done-"

"I got you." I smiled cheekily, pulling him into a hug. He finally gave in and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to lay on his chest. "You know, we don't have to clean. Mr. Clean can miss a day of not seeing you."

"Be quiet." He whispered and locked his lips on mine. I immediately leaned into the kiss and savored the moment. "Five more minutes." He said.

"But-"

"Five. More. Minutes." He repeated and closed his eyes. I huffed and put my chin on his chest, staring up at him. How does he look so good this early in the morning? I probably look like a troll. "No, you don't." Levi said, seeming to read my mind. "You're the most beautiful person on Earth." He stroked my hair.

"I love you, Levi." I gushed and kissed his soft, warm lips again.

"I love you, too." He chuckled. "Now, your morning breath is a different story-"

"Hey!"