Yandere!LevixStubborn!Reader ~ Forever (Part 2)

Requested

Modern AU

(Y/N)'s POV

I don't know how long it's been. It could have been weeks by now for all I know. Levi keeps me chained down here 24/7. He lets me go shower, but that's it. I never even knew he had a basement.

"Honey, you need to eat." He said in what I guess was his sweet voice. Everything he said or did was so sick to me. I ignored him and pushed the food away. I only ever drank the water he brought me. If I ate, it was very minimal. I didn't want him to think that he was doing me a favor by providing for me, even though he was. "Do you want to be punished again?"

Shivering, I thought back to a few days ago where I mouthed back at him and got beat unconscious. I shook my head and took a couple bites. "So good." He petted my head.

"They will come for me." I whispered. He suddenly grabbed my neck and slammed my head into the wall.

"If I hear that one more time, I will make sure none of them ever see the light of day again." He growled in my ear. I shakily nodded and he let me go. "I don't understand why you're like this. I'm just trying to keep you safe. I'll give you everything you've ever dreamed of. Just say the word." I stayed silent and stared at the dark floor, having enough pain today. He eventually sighed and went back upstairs.

I closed my eyes as tears slipped from them. My heart felt like it was breaking. My whole life is ruined. I'm probably never going to see my family or friends again. I'm such an idiot! How did I never realize he was like this?!

Time skip

I think another week passed of the same conditions. At least once a day now Levi would unchain me so I could walk around a little, which was nice.

"Good morning~" Levi came down the stairs. He grabbed my chin and placed his lips on mine. I grimaced internally because I knew better than to do it externally. "So sweet." He smiled at me.

I settled back down and pulled my torn jacket around me. "Aw, is someone cold?" He pulled me onto his lap. "I'll warm you up-" A doorbell cut him off. He grumbled and got up. "Wait for me." He winked and went up the stairs.

"(Y/N)." A voice quietly whispered. My heart jumped and I looked around. Finally I caught sight of a face at the basement's window.

"Eren!" I exclaimed not so loudly. They must have been digging for a while because Levi covered that window by dirt outside. Eren carefully removed the window and crawled inside. Tears came to my eyes as a spark of hope filled a tiny piece of me.

"Mikasa and the others are upstairs taking care of Levi." He quickly cut off my chains with hedge clippers. "Let's go!"

"Not so fast!" Levi came running down the stairs.

Good ending

Eren put me behind him as he reached for his knife. "Levi this is crazy!" Hanji came down the stairs, too.

"Shut up! None of you know anything!" Levi yelled.

"We can talk about this." Armin said. "Just-"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Levi raised his gun. Mikasa came out from behind some spare boxes and kicked the gun from his hands. They fought equally until Mikasa grabbed the crowbar she brought with her and knocked him out cold.

"The police are on their way." She said, catching her breath. I slowly collapsed on the ground and let all my tears flow.

"Thank you... so much..." I sobbed.

Bad ending

"Oh I see." Levi smirked at Eren. "You've always been the most annoying. You'll be the first one to go."

"Levi please stop this!" I begged him.

"It's all for you, though." He looked disheartened. Mikasa swiftly but quietly came down the steps and attacked him straight on. She managed to get the gun from his hands before pinning him to the floor. They went at it until Levi eventually got the upper hand. I hadn't even noticed when he got his gun back, but he put it to Mikasa's forehead and instantly shot her.

"NO!!!" I screamed.

"You little-!" Eren charged at him. Levi grabbed ahold of him snd flipped him over, swiftly grabbing a knife from his boot and slitting Eren's throat. Armin was the next to go by the knife through the heart.

Hanji ran back up the stairs with the police on the phone. I could hear her get through the front door before yet another gunshot went off.

I stood in complete shock and agony as some of my closest friends laid dead before me. They did this all for me... It's all my fault...

"See how much trouble you put me through." Levi came back, chuckling with blood on his face. I felt anger and hatred rise up in me as I charged at him with what little strength I had left.

He easily grabbed hold of me and sat me down. My body convulsed as I sobbed and was filled with so many different emotions. "Shh, it's okay." Levi held me close. I wanted to push him away but I just couldn't. I'm so weak... I just want to sleep... "Don't worry, love. I'll never leave you." He stroked my head. "You'll be mine... forever."