LevixTitanShifter!Reader ~ Supervision

(Y/N)'s POV

I coughed up more blood as I received blow after blow from Captain's Levi's boot. They sure don't call him Humanity's Strongest for nothing, do they... Finally he stopped and gripped my hair. "You're gonna thank me for this later." He grumbled quietly. I couldn't help but glare in response, therefore receiving another harsh kick to my ribcage.

"I have a proposition, sir." Commander Erwin spoke up. "It's dangerous, but I suggest this. (Y/N) (L/N) be placed under Captain Levi's supervision. We will conduct an expedition outside of the wall. If she successfully controls her ability, (Y/N) will have proven her value to mankind."

"And if she should lose control?" Zackley asked.

"I can definitely kill her if it comes to that." Levi said. Ohhhh great! "The only downside is, there's absolutely no middle ground." Wonderful!

"It's settled then." Zackley closed his book and two Military Police roughly escorted me out of the court room. They led me to a smaller room where Hanji and Erwin were waiting for me. I started to salute but they waved it off. I sat down on the couch and Hanji began cleaning my wounds, even though they'll heal up themselves.

"That went better than I expected." She said. "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah." I held a gauze against my cheek.

"Describe it to me!" She said. Uh... The door suddenly opened and slammed shut again. Levi walked in and stood against the wall, staring at me. I looked down and nervously avoided eye contact.

"Sorry about all that." Erwin said and knelt down in front of me. "I can assure you the pain was worth it. You have my utmost respect. (Y/N), I'm glad that you're on our team."

"Me too, glad to be here, sir." I quickly shook his hand. Suddenly Levi sat down next to me and through his arm on the couch along the back of the couch. I flinched and scooted a little away. Erwin chuckled and left the room with Hanji.

"So, (Y/N), you don't resent me now, do you?" He asked.

"No, sir. I can see that what you did was necessary, sir." I managed to say without stuttering.

"Good." He said. "But, I can and will kill you if I need to." I shuddered at the thought and nodded. "Of course, I'd hate to do that to you." His voice got lower and he put a hand on my cheek.

"S-Sir?" W-What is he doing...? He seemed to snap out of it and removed his hand.

"Just remember that." He stood up. Is that a faint blush I see? "Oi, what are you smirking about?"

"Nothing, sir." I answered, my smile refusing to leave my face.

"Whatever, you brat. Let's go." He quickly turned around and I hopped up to follow him.

"Yes, Captain."