[29] white noise

A/N: this story is so close to 10K this is so insane, I just got this idea one day and just wanted to write it down and you guys are actually reading it. thank you so much.

*Kellin pov*

Vic fell asleep in my arms a few minutes of silence later. Jesse, Jesse's been doing this. Doesnt he understand when I said I didnt want anyone messing with Vic. I meant it. I didnt give him secretive permission, I didnt wink to tell him I was kidding. I wasn't lying. Jack backed off so why couldn't Jesse.

I pick Vic up and walk out of the shower, I slowly remove one hand from Vic and I open the door more considering it's been mostly open this whole time but it slightly closed after I broke the lock. I will be paying for that. I walk slowly down the hallway still holding Vic, I go into his room and I lay him down under the covers. I pace around the room wondering what to do.

Jesse is taller than me, Bigger than me, but does that mean hes stronger than me? I dont want to fight him but if I have to, I have to. Halloween is coming and like always I might be forced into having a party at my house, I could always scare him then or somthing. I'll have to follow Vic around at school to make sure hes okay. I know we arent offically a thing but I'm going to be a better boyfriend than I was before, I was pretty great but yet it was fake.

I lay down on the floor next to Vic because, I'm not leaving him alone right now, and I dont want to push things by crawling into bed with him.

---

I wake up by Vic's foot stepping on my hair, I open my eyes to look up at the mostly naked Vic.

"Sorry, I didnt think you we're still here after my episode" he says softly as he gets up from his bed and walks around me as I sit up.

"why wouldn't I be?" I ask

"because Jesse is your friend and I knew it was bullshit when he told me you told him to not mess with me, you arent really going to stop him are you? Please dont make things worse for me, he told me if you found out he'd take this abuse to the next level, now stop looking at me" He says as he quickly puts a shirt on over his head and puts on some jeans

"Stop with the crazy talk, I promised you I will help you, I'll make Jesse stop, I dont care that he is my friend, I told him to not hurt you and he did, Vic I care, last time we both know I was pretending, but I swear to god, right now this is real" I say after I stand up

"Kellin Quinn believes in a god" Vic says in fake disbelief

"very funny Victor" I say and I walk closer to him "why are you so upset?" I ask noticing tears going down his face

"Besides the fact you saw me at my weakest point physically and emotionally..The fact that I fell asleep in your arms and woke up not in them..I thought everything was fake again"

I wrap my arms around Vic and I feel him put his arms around me.

"Vic, who are you talkin-"

I remove my arms from around Vic and he backs away from me, His hand making its way to mine as we look at the door. Mike is standing there, giving me the death glare. Shit.

"I wont let this happen" Mike states as his eyes go from mine to Vic's "and what the fuck happened to your face?" Mike asks as he walks closer to Vic revealing a confused Tony standing behind him in the door way. I feel Vic's hand slipping out of mine and it goes to his side.

"Kellin I think you should leave" Mike says harshly and I nod

"No Kellin stay" Vic says and I stop walking and I stand next to Tony at the doorway, surprised he hasnt thrown a punch at me yet. But I dont think Tony is even thinking about it.