[11] Oliver Scott Sykes

*Oliver Pov*

Its the first class of the day, even though Kellin is supossed to be acting like Vic's boyfriend he's still been sitting next to me. I dont mind. Not complaining, at first I hated Kellin being with Fuentes, but now I kind of feel bad for the guy, Hes not good enough for Kellin, and lets face it he never will be. I'm wondering why Kellin wouldnt have asked me to be his fake boyfriend. Hes the one that pulled me into his group, I was new and he was all like 'hey I'm Kellin Quinn, join us if you want to live' I thought he was joking but turns out just by being seen with him for less than ten seconds, I went high on the scale of popularity.

I'll always be greatful to Kellin Quinn, he saves lives..One friend at a time.  I watch as Kellin sits down in his seat in front of me.

"Kellin" I say getting his attention

"Oliver" he says, turning around to look at me

"shouldnt you sit with your boy toy?" I ask, he rolls his eyes at me.

"you know its fake I need him to think we are togther that doesnt mean I need to be connected to him all the time" He whispers harshly

"Whats that? Wait do you feel that?" I ask and I put my hand on his chest were his heart is "wait no, Its not there, Wheres your heart Kellin? wheres the love? its missing!" I add saying the last part dramaticly

"fine, youre the one who didnt like this at first" Kellin mumbles then he gets up and walks over to Vic

the feeling of being alone hits me. I really shouldnt have pushed Kellin over there. Damn me for having a caring side that wanted Vic to feel loved...Fuck Fuentes Kellin should be mine. Fuck my mind, Fuck me.

I'm so...ugh. Why Oli, why do this to yourself? I think Vic needs Kellin more than I do anyways and I wouldnt want to lose Kellin as a friend, so I have this better than Vic...Way better,while he loses Kellin, I wont. I'm currently smiling and I bet if someone were to look I'd creep them out.

"Jack Barakat, welcome" Miss.Blue says and my head just like turns left as almost on que Jack's eyes meet mine and he smiles as he makes his way to the seat in front of me,he sits down and turns to face me.

"Sykes! I'm so fucking happy to see you" He says and we do a hand shake

"where have you been?" I ask

"summer vacation for an extra week was the best thing to ever happen to me"

"you went to a party and used being hungover as a huge excuse to get out of school for a week"

"you know me Sykes, you know me. So what did I miss? why is Kellin sitting near Fuentes? I was going to push Vic's stuff on the floor but I cant do that when hes near Kellin, I dont know what his relation is with Quinn, are they now friends or did Kellin get moved to sit there? I didnt want to take the chance" Jack rambles on

"they are friends, I mean ask Kellin for the details I guess" I shurg not knowing if I can say the whole 'they are dating' thing

I look over at Kellin and Vic and notice the huge amount of happiness in Vic's eyes,making my heart feel like someone is crushing it,its not because I want Kellin's affection but im feeling sorry for the poor boy and I dont even know why  im starting to feel like this but it needs to stop.Maybe I should tell Vic this is all fake, him and Kellin, it isnt real. I meantaly slap myself as I look away. I'm Kellin's friend, I should suporrt him and be okay with this and not ruin is plan.

Curse my mind.

I owe my popularity to Kellin and I owe my life to him, hes the reason I got friends and everyone loves me. I cant believe I almost sided with Victor on this, the guy who thinks he has Kellin's heart.

"I'll ask him at lunch" Jack says

"he sits with Fuentes at lunch" I state in almost a whisper

"what?!" Jack asks wide eyed and I feel eyes come to us

"Mr.Barakat, summer is over, turn around and stop distracting Oliver" Miss.Blue says, Jack rolls his eyes and then turns around to face the front.

"Im not here for a few days and this happens? who am I post to push around now? is Kellin always near this dude?" Jack whispers over his shoulder

"for the most part" I mumble

the class ends and Jack and I are the last to leave.

"now what do I do? wheres Jesse?! who do we pick on?" Jack freaks out

"um, Jesse hasnt been around lately, I'm not sure" I say confused, I've never picked on someone so I dont know the big deal of this situation.

"he hasnt shown up to school yet? For fucks sakes"

"you are starting to sound like me"

"dear god! please say Justin is at school" Jack says

"yeah hes been here"

"thank god!" Jack says excitedly and he kisses my cheek making me jump a little

"sorry, but I'm happy this might not be over!" Jack says and then he starts skipping down the hallway...And yes hes skipping, Im cringing. Am I really that bad?  He just had to ask about our other friends find out one has been going to school then just skip away from me. Well fuck jack. I think the word fuck to much. Whatever.

I dont know what I feel towards Kellin. I guess I like like him, but because of my sudden simpathy for Vic, I'm starting to think Kellin's idea isnt the best, does he realize hes going to emotionaly hurt Vic? What happens then? when will Kellin's plan end? Will this ever end? Maybe I dont even want a chance with Kellin anymore.

Kellin's never lied to anyone before, that I know of and now hes all just full of lies. It has me thinking, Will he start lying to me? I doubt it. Im stupid. stop thinking Sykes.

This is none of my bussiness. This isnt my problem. This is Kellin's problem. and Vic's emotions not mine. I dont care. Even though I do care. I just...forget it, my mind is a confusing place.