[21] Victor opens his eyes

*One week later, Friday night, Vic Pov*

Saturday...Saturday was the day Oliver Sykes, the British kid who used to overly flirt with Kellin, some how found my house and told me about this plan Kellin 'has', I didn't think much of it, later that day Kellin took me to eat and everything seemed fine. Sunday came and Kellin took me to the movies, which was nice. We then went to our spot at night and looked at the stars, He would point at the brightest ones and make little cute comments about them. He seemed fascinated by them, his smile was wide. Everything was perfect.

Then Monday came, Kellin seemed on edge, he sat next to me in our first class like always but Oliver sat in front of me, which he never does. Obviously, why would he want to. Kellin started acting weird, he played with his fingers, this wasn't the Kellin I knew all these years, something was off, I've never seen Kellin so tense. He also seemed angry, I put my hand on his and he softened up and smiled at me, realizing I was looking at him. Jaime wasn't at lunch which seemed to have become a thing for him lately.

Tuesday, Justin came over to our table and sat in Jaime's normal spot, it was almost like he knew Jaime wasn't going to sit there. Justin just sat there like it was his own spot, Kellin was quick to put his hand in mine, almost like if he didn't I would get taken away, almost like he was hiding something, like if someone had a key they weren't supposed to and they slip it to the person next to them, but it wasn't a key he gave me it was his hand. Something I didn't hold on Monday, almost like he forgot I was next to him during lunch on Monday. Justin just sat there,looking at us almost like he was observing us.

Wednesday, in our morning class Kellin got held back after the bell rang, Miss.blue didn't seem happy, I picked up my stuff slowly hoping to hear the conversation but she didn't start talking until I left the room. During lunch I asked Kellin what was wrong and he seemed confused, I then asked him what happened with Miss.Blue and he was like 'oh,yeah her, she said she didn't want to see me in her class next year and said that she would bring up my grade but only if someone was to help me keep it up because she doesnt want to just lie about my grade and not have me get better' then I asked why he gives her so much attitude and he just shrugs 'I give it to almost everybody' he said obviously annoyed that I would even talk to him about that, I shrugged it off.

Thursday, I offered to help Kellin with studying but he said that he got it and he didn't need my help, he also said the reason he doesn't want my help was because he knows I have a lot on my mind and he didnt think I would need the rest of the stress.later yesterday night Kellin took me to eat dinner with him, it was nice, but it seemed so planed, I could've sworn I saw Justin sitting a few tables away from us.  

and that leads to today, He had his hand in mine during lunch, just like he has since Tuesday. He seemed almost back to normal but then when Jaime sat at our table Kellin looked at him wide eyed almost like Jaime bullied him, it was the same look I give Jack most of the time. I looked over at Jaime who just shrugged. After school before Kellin dropped me off at my house, I asked him what has been going on with him lately, he told me he didn't know what I was talking about and that everything was like its always has been. He lied to me, to my face and that got me thinking back to what Oliver had told me.

"No Vic, I'm sorry that's not why, he talked to you because Justin was pushing him to go out with someone and that's when he picked you, you are one of his victims, what you have with him isnt real, hes lying to you"

That's when I realized, If Kellin could easily lie to me about everything being fine, Could he have lied to me about us? I tried taking the thought out of my head, but I couldn't. Everything all my friends have ever told me about Kellin just came back to me, thoughts and flashbacks off all the times Jaime would tell me, 'thats not going to happen'  'Kellic wont be a thing'  'Kellin is too not for you'  it reminded me of all the times I would catch Mike being mad at Jaime while he thought I wasn't in the same room as them and he would be like. ' I know it wont happen but cant you at least let him think it will happen'