[45] Alex does art

*Kellin Pov*

After leaving the kitchen yesterday I might've asked Gabe if I could talk to him, he agreed and we went to a different room, I in the asleep phrase I was in yelled at him then I told him I was in love with Vic and then well Gabe just said okay, the disbelief was there in his voice but I let it pass and then I might've went home and fell asleep. Waking up from Vic walking into my room, he apoligized then sat next to me. I didnt answer him, I closed my eyes and I heard him keep talking mostly just telling me he loved me and he hopes we have classes together in the new semester, I heard him say he was leaving and thats when I actually fell asleep.

Here I am now getting out of my car and making sure its locked. I go into my homeroom class and wait for the teacher to give me my new classes. I take a photo of the paper and I send it to Vic.

'1st class-- pre-calc- Mr.Winchester
2nd class--English -- Mrs.Reed
3rd class- art-- Mr. Smith
lunch
4th class- government(social studies)- Mr.Brown
5th class- music- Miss.King
6th class- gym - Mrs.Kim
7th- biology- Mr. Alexander'

I wait for Vic's message.

My phone vibrates '5th and that's it :( ' it says and I sigh. Great I wont be able to see Vic until lunch, that's if we will ever start sitting with each other everyday. The bell rings and I go to find my first class.

Who's idea was it to have math in the morning?! It was a stupid idea and I will sue.

Maybe it was Mr.Sanders and him wanting me away from Vic that did this. I walk into the room and I look around, no Justin, no Oliver, no Jack, No one. I sigh before taking a seat in the back of the room. Maybe I could fall asleep in this class everyday, who needs math. I hear noises of someone sitting in the desk next to me, I let my eyes follow the sound and I find myself facing Jaime, he turns his head and gives me a slight smile.

"Its always good to have someone you know in a class" he says and I nod my head before looking away. When it comes to Jaime I'm confused on how I should feel. He goes from hating me and asking me why I'm at his lunch table and glaring at me to feeling sorry about how my dad took the fact that I was gay and when he slapped me, Jaime seemed to feel sorry for me and we seem on good terms now, but this is Jaime, I feel like his hands should be on my neck to stop my blood circulation, but they arent.

The bell rings and I go to my next class.

I walk into my English class and I see my only British friend sitting in the front of the room. I smile and walk in front of his desk.

"you're blocking the sun" Oliver mumbles and I roll my eyes
"Oli its me" he looks up and smiles at me

"well you can block the sun any day" he says and I shake my head.

"the front of the room?" I question looking around, he shrugs.
"better view, also its easier to learn and pay attention" he says and I take the seat next to him.
"you can help me with this class right?" I ask nervously

"of course Kellin" he says and then the teacher goes to the front of the room and starts telling us about what we are going to learn. She doesn't seem that bad of a teacher but I might just miss my old one, I feel like maybe my attitude with her for the past year and a half wasn't the way it should've been.

When the bell rings I say goodbye to Oliver and head off to find the art room, once I find it I walk inside and look around, long tables, art work covering the walls, paint marks on almost everything. I smile as I take a seat at the middle table. I'm the second person here. I watch as kids pile their way in. I sigh in relief as I see someone I know.

"Alex!" I call and I wave him over, he smiles at me and takes the only seat next to me, I'm at the seat at the end so only one person can be besides me,"so happy I'm not alone" I say in almost a whisper

"so am I" Alex says with a smile and just like every class today the teacher starts telling us what he is expecting from us and all of the stuff we are going to be doing the rest of the school year. The bell rings and I follow Alex out of the room, a few people in between us.

"hey Alex" I hear Vic say and I stay close to the door but so they don't see me.
"Vic!" Alex says
"so hows the class?" Vic asks
"I'm horrible at art, he expects us to draw hands, I'm shit at that"

"I'm sure Kellin can help you" Vic suggests, Kellin what? I exit the room and get into their view

"help with what?" I ask even though I already know the answer.
"Alex, with drawing"
"you don't even know if I'm good at drawing" I state slightly rolling my eyes but so Alex doesn't see, Vic gives me a warning look.

"but you'll help him, wont you?" Vic asks and I sigh giving in

"yeah sure" I say and I look at Alex and he smiles at me

"thanks" Alex says softly

"and because I have a new job to get to, Kellin is free today" Vic says as he puts his arm around me.
"I'll stop at your place at four?" Alex asks and I say a 'sure' before walking away with Vic.. What is up with Vic? Volunteering me for charity work like that, yeah nothings wrong with Alex but do I really want to help someone with art? And the fact that Vic just thinks I'm free, don't get me started on that.
------

Durning lunch I sat at Vic's table and it was so...Lonely, Tony and Mike were off in their own world. Jaime was talking to Vic about soccer and I was left on the side wishing my table and his table could magically come together so I would have people to talk to.

After lunch I went into my social studies class and sat next to Justin, we didnt talk much which made my day go down hill, what kind of best friends dont say a word? Not even a hello was shared.

Afterwords I went to music and Vic was there, he gave me a huge hug and then sat next to me, I found myself just wanting to hold his hand, I don't even know why. But we couldn't hold hands bc our desks weren't that close together. Oliver and Alex also are in that class, Oliver sat behind me and Alex sat behind Vic. Aparently we are going to be doing group projects which everyone was happy about, until the teacher mentioned the fact that most of the time she will be picking our partners.

After class Vic gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said he'd call me after work. Then I went to gym, we didnt have to change today because some poeple were getting new lockers so I just sat down on the bleachers inside on the main gym.

After Gym I went to my last class and sat next to Mike. We didnt really talk. I got into my car and now I'm here in my room waiting for Alex to get here for his 'art' lession. Remind me to get mad at Vic at some point for this.

The clock hits four and I hear the door bell ring, at least Alex is better than Oliver, Oliver invites himself in meanwhile Alex is nice and waits. I go down the stairs and open the door.

"hey, come in" I say and he smiles at me. We go into the living room and I put down a paper and pencil and I start showing him the basics on drawing a hand. Alex takes the notebook he was holding in his hand and puts it on the table next to the paper I'm drawing on and he tries following my every move.

"so you're taking Vic to that Green Day show?", Alex asks as he adds a shadow to the side of the hand.

"yeah I am" I say softly as a small smile makes its way onto my face

"how many days until that?" he asks

"a month" I say softly

we then start going into talking about our art teacher and making jokes and laughing. Maybe Vic making me teach Alex wasnt such a bad thing. Alex is a funny guy.