[7] Smile Like You Mean It

*Tony pov*

Mike hears a loud knock at the door making him turn off the game, thank god, I was losing terribly.  I put my controler down as Mike rushes out of his room and to the front door, i istep outside the door, seeing the front door but without them seeing me. i watch as Mike opens the door and before I know it a very redfaced Vic goes rushing past me. A few seconds later Mike puts his arm around me and walks me to Vic's room, Vic's door wide open, mike walks me in, We see Vic laying down face forward down on his bed.

"so?" mike asks and Vic lifts his head up from his pillow.

"so" Vic says

"how was tonight?" Mike asks and Vic smiles at us

"It felt like a dream, We watched a movie, it was perfect" Vic says

"I'm happy you had a good time, I'll see you guys at school tomorrow, I'm sorry I'm tired" I lie

"good night tony!" Vic says with a smile, i give him a smile back and Mike puts me in a hug

"thanks for waiting with me" he says as we pull out of the hug

"anytime" I say then i walk out and close the front door behind me. The cold air rushing past me. I walk slowly to my house, I take a look at the dark house and I sigh. I find myself laying on the grass, looking up at the sky, looking for some sort of falling star to wish on, or maybe pictures in the sky to make me smile.But nothings there. The stars even look dull, maybe there upset like me. But the difference is, they will get over it, but I wont.

I pull out my phone and turrn on the screen '1:00AM'  I sigh and put it back in my pocket before getting up from the ground and opening the door to my house, closing it and locking it behind me. I walk slowly and softly to my room and i close the door behind me once I'm in. I wipe the dirt from my clothes and i change into my pajamas and I twist and turn in my bed and I find myself not even feeling tired anymore, I groan in fusteration. I twist and turn, waiting for sleep to take over.

-------

I wake up to my alarm blaring, I turn it off and slowly flinging my legs over my bed, I'm more tired than ever, I only had four hours of sleep, due to me being tired but feeling wide awake. Its once of those, Fuck my life, kind of nights.

I slowly change into jeans and a black pull over hoodie, i grab my bag and I slowly make my way to school, no stupid car, to tired to ride a bike or my skateboard, if I did try skating i would slip and fall onto my face. I frantically try to find out which pocket has my pack of gum, I know I put one in my pocket two nights ago, I can be very advance when I find out I have nothing to do. I find it in my left front pocket and I take out a piece of gum and put it in my mouth, I forgot to brush my teeth, great.

I go to school and I go straight into my class room.

--

I sit down next to Jaime whos eyes burn into my scull. I turn to face him and I give him a small smile waiting for him to say somthing and brake the silence, which he doesnt.

"What?" I ask a bit rudly, Not trying to be rude its just to early for this.

"Mike wont talk to me" he states

"and thats my problem because?"

"how was Vic's night?" jaime asks

"He had a good time" i say and Jaime sighs of relief

"Tony Perry! stop distracting Jaime" our teacher says loudly Jaime gives me a look of sympathy, I roll my eyes and look at the front of the class room.

The next class I sit down next to Vic whos all smiles, meanwhile Mike is sitting a few rows a head of Vic and is kissing some girl, I want to look away but I cant. I'm waiting for some teacher to come in and pull them away or for the teacher to just start class and make this scene stop.

But no, this is high school...people make out everywhere and nothing can get in the way of their body contact and tongue sharing. Wouldnt it be tragic for someone to just step inbetween and bud in, throwing education your way and ruinning the mood. WELL YOU ARE IN A SCHOOL, education will always ruin whatever mood you have going on. Except for if you are upset, because just coming into this envierment could keep you at the same level of sadness or increase it, I apoligize highly if you are like me and are upset at school. I'm thinking to myself, no wonder why Im upset all the time, I think too much and I start thinking im talking to myself.

I watch as Mike smiles at that blonde haired girl before she goes to her seat. I just want to scream, the way his eyes glittered, the way he smiled at her, his soft pink lips against hers, that should be me. Me with Mike.

I get taken out of my thoughts to Vic coughing.

"You okay?" I ask him raising my eyebrows at him

"Yes, But are you? you zoned out on me" Vic says. Wait. He was talking to me?

"sorry" i mumble

"Well so, Kellin, What should I do?"

"Im not really a relationship kind of person, I'm sorry" i state

"But you are the best at advice" Vic groans

"Have him make the first move" I say and he nods his head

"and if he doesnt?" he asks

"well then, You smile, Tell him how you feel, and hope he will share those feelings"

If only I took my own advice..Well, Bassically. I give everyone amazing advice, and the advice I give myself in my head is really bad and upsetting. Maybe I should tell Mike how I feel.