[46] Vic's first job

*A/N: I'M SORRY i HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING..I I WENT TO THE WORLD TOUR AGAIN,KELLIN REMEMBERED ME AND FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AND WE TALKED LIKE WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR YEARS. I'M SORRY I'M REALLY HAPPY.*

remember italics mean flashback

*Vic POV*

I leave school and start walking to my new job.

We got new classes today, I only have music class with Kellin. A few classes with Tony and one class with Jaime, and Justin is in my gym class but we don't talk.

"Vic! Wait up" I turn around to see Jaime running up to me, "do you need a ride?" He asks

"ah yeah sure that'd be awesome" I say and we walk back to the parking lot and I follow hiim to his car, he opens the door for me and I get inside, once we are both in the car, I give him directions on where the record store is.

"I almost forgot about this place!" Jaime says as he parks in front
"when was the last time we came here?" I ask and Jaime smiles

"Middle school! Shit Vic, I forgot the location of this place its been so long"
"yeah and now we can hang out after hours, thats if they let me close up" I say as I unbuckle my seat belt.

"remember when we used to just walk around and look at the old vinyls?" Jaime says and I smile

"yeah, we never did tell Tony or Mike about this place" I say softly, "now I have to go" I add and I open the door grabbing my backpack from the floor. 

"good luck" Jaime says and I smile again before getting out and closing the car door behind me and walking to the front door of the record store.

When Jaime and I were in middle school we would walk home and one day we found this place, we realized we walked a little too far and took this as a time to explore the town, I saw some vinyls pressed against the window, one was Nirvana, it caught my eye and I turned to Jaime and said, 'lets check out this place' and he nodded, I opened the door and the bell rang as a sign of us walking in.

We looked around in amazement looking at the old vintage posters on the walls, loads of cds and vinyls.

I walk into the place the bell ringing just like when Jaime and I first came here, I go up to the counter, and the guy puts his magazine down

"Hey I'm Vic" I say and he smiles at me.
"I'm Taylor! So happy to meet you! Jeremy our boss is sorry he couldn't stop by today" Taylor says. "so lets get started with the basics" Taylor says and he walks around the counter. "Okay" He says waving me to follow him

"This room right here" he says tapping on a door thats in between the 'sale' shelf of CDs, "is where we have coffee, boxes of new cds and stuff, and I said coffee right" Taylor says and I laugh a little

"yeah you did" I reassure him

"Also through this door theres another room which is Jeremy's, we dont get rooms because we are not bosses of people" Taylor says jokingly and then he opens the door and lets me look inside, boxes of new stuff on the floor, a table with a coffee machine on it and paper cups, a long couch and just like Taylor said theres a door that leads into an office.

Taylor closes the door, "okay so, basically, today and tomorrow you should get used to where everything is so when someone asks, 'where are the U2 Cds' you will know where the u's are and will be able to help them, when you think you know where the U's are, you really dont it takes a while"  Taylor says

"The U's will be next to the V's right?" I ask jokingly

"no, it's going to be on the other side because of how many cd's we have" Taylor says
"oh" I say softly looking at the floor

"dont worry you will get used to it" he says patting my back, "Also in a few days I will teach you how to use the register" he says

"so what should I start with now?" I ask and he makes a thinking face.

"in the other room you'll see cabinets in the back, one has your name on it, put your bag in it and grab the clipboard on top of one of the cardboard boxes and start unpacking cds and putting them in the right place" Taylor says before walking away and hopping behind the counter, literally, he swings his legs over, sits on the counter, hopping off to go onto the other side.

I walk back into the room and I let my eyes wonder across the room, I find the huge cabinet and put my bag inside, closing the door softly and walking over to the boxes, I pick up a clipboard and notice all the band names and albums on them, I pick up the box in the process and walk out of the room holding the box under my arm so I can close the door with my other hand.  I put the box down and look at the first name on the clipboard.

'Copeland' okay so, c's, I push the box on the floor until I find the C's I find them and then I open the box and find all of the Copeland cds and then I find the little tab that says 'copeland' on it.

----

"Okay Vic, you can go home now" Taylor sings happily and I sigh in relief.

I go to the back room and grab my bag, I fling it over my shoulder and go back to where Taylor is.

"Boss said to pay you per day and not once a week, so heres your $15" Taylor says holding out an envelope.

"thanks" I say with a smile as I take it. $5 an hour is the best thing ever, buy the end of this week if I work until Friday I'll have like $75.

"see you tomorrow, also tomorrow is when Hayley also works so I'll leave early"

Hayley Williams? Wait so this is the Taylor she went out with, small world.
"see you" I say before leaving

'Woh, Vic' Jaime says and I turn my head to face him, my fingers still flicking through random vinyls looking at all the different covers. We have just discovered this place and its already a wonderland to me.

'yeah Jaime?'

'how do you feel about going to the movies with me later?' Jaime asks

'ah yeah sure, can we go to your place and listen to your dad's vinyls first?' I ask Jaime smiles at me

"you and music"

"come on music is everything"

"everything to you, maybe one day I'll buy you a record player" I stop looking through the vinyls

"oh no Jaime dont, thats too much, I wouldn't be able to take it"  I state

"you're my best friend, I'd do anything for you"

-

I open the door to my house and smile. I look around and I hear nothing.

"mike" I call out but noone answers, he must be out with Tony or something. We will have to celebrate my first job some other time. I take out my phone from my pocket and dial Kellin's number, I'm calling him like I told him I would..

It rings and rings

but theres no answer.

 _____

A/N: Sorry this was just another filter type chapter, 10+ comments for the next chapter