[48] Sunny Days & Hand Grenades

A/N: New cover! I was like, wow this needs a change...So that's what I did! Do you guys like it? No?
Remember when I updated like every day? Yeah sorry I haven't done that lately! This is still in Kellin's point of view.

Song of the chapter: Sunny Days & Hand Grenades by Chiodos

"Take a seat, sit right down, and welcome to all of the lies
The tension, the guilt, the hate, the unspoken misery
Cheating, faking, hiding, pretending
Neglecting, demeaning, fighting
The resentment, the drugs, the abuse!
Have a seat, get uncomfortable, and enjoy the show."

--
I walk to the lunch room, I sit at my table out of normal instinct.
"Kells" Oliver says softly and I look over at him,
"What?!" I snap at him and he just looks away then looks back.

"Don't you sit with Vic now?" He asks confused
"His table was a one time thing, they don't want me there, the silence was real, well not talking to me was what happened", I mumble and I start running my fingertips on the top of the table.

"well wheres Vic?" Justin asks and I sigh.

"I don't know" I mumble...Wait, I really don't know, he didn't meet up with me after class.. Where is he? Well he will find a way here, no need to worry.

"Hey" I hear Vic say as he kisses my cheek and sits to my left
"there you are" I say as I put my arm around him.

"You guys are making me want someone" Jack mumbles and Justin starts laughing, I glare at Justin and he slows down his laugh and tries stopping it completely.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Vic asks as he steals a fry off of Oliver's plate and starts to eat it, Oliver not even realizing it.

"I just mean" Justin clears his throat, "how you guys started wasn't a normal way" Justin adds with a shrug. "So Jack, find a nice boy you really like" Justin says with a huge smile and I remove my arm from Vic as Justin stands up.

"Why did you have to say that? Its over now?" I state the anger slowly making its way to my face. I feel my face start heating up.

"Why cant I say it?" Justin asks showing no emotion, I stand up but before I can get closer Vic puts his hand in mine and tugs me to sit down.

"Its not your story to tell" I say harshly before obeying Vic's wish and sitting down. Justin walking away.

"I'm sorry" I mumble under my breath as Vic loosens his grip on my hand and removes his hand and puts it on my leg giving it a reassuring squeeze 
"I know you are" he says, his voice soft and calm.

"Hey guys, what did I miss?" Alex asks as he sits down on my other side.
"Nothing" Oliver says and he glances at me giving me a small sympathetic smile. Oh like hes one to apologize, him and Justin are one. Who broke my fake relationship? Oliver and Jaime... Its Oliver's fault, but also because of that I realized I actually liked Vic. Whatever.

After Alex trying to brighten the mood by saying lame jokes I went to my class and sat far away from Justin not wanting to be too close to the air hes breathing. Hes such a backstabber, I would make his life hell but he knows my past, he knew me when I thought I was straight, he dealt with me being mad with no sleep and being more of a bitch then ever, he was with me the day after I finally accepted the fact I was gay. He was the one who listened to me say bullshit about how I hated how Jack would call me gay and the fact he was right all along, Justin was with me when I went through my, 'I don't need sleep, I don't need food, I don't need anyone' time period in my mind, which lasted a week, he knows me more than anyone. But yet, he is turning against me.