[51] You put the ass in Class

Song of the chapter: Memories Of A Broken Heart, by Crown The Empire

"I stand on the ash of all I've ever loved
Memories of a broken heart
Now I'm alone in the dark."

I just wanted to put a CTE song in here.. I'm going to start dedicating more chapters to people, the more you comment the more I'll update/maybe dedicate the chapter to you.*Vic Pov*

Maybe I'm over reacting. I thought Kellin was ignoring me, I called him every day after work last week and starting on Tuesday he just seemed to never answer, leaving me to hear the voice of his answering machine, I didnt think much of it, I didnt ask him in person I didnt look into it, I didnt get to see him a whole lot at school anyways, I seemed to always be busy, I left the hint on Friday saying that he should answer, I called tons of times Saturday morning and I let it bother me and I took out my frustration on him, I guess I was too harsh and should've heard him out, after all, hes all I've ever wanted, all I've ever talked about.

But one part of me is saying, 'he doesnt need you, hes fine....maybe 'hes playing you again'. I pass the art class room as the bell rings and I see Kellin walking out a lone, I'm about to call his name when Jaime comes up to me.

"Victor! Whats up? How are you?"
"what? You saw me this morning...I'm still okay" I say as we continue walking to the cafeteria.

"But just okay isnt good enough" Jaime states as we take a seat at my table
"okay is always good enough"

"who isnt okay?" Mike asks as he sits at the table with Tony by his side
"every ones fine" I state and I find myself looking over at Kellin who seems to be taking lots of fries from Oliver's plate and is eating them really fast. Kellin doesnt seem normal. I think about going over to talk to him but I dont think this is a goo-

"Kellin, please calm down, stop eating so much" I hear Oliver say loudly giving Kellin a worried look. Yup this isnt a good time. Oliver moves the plate a little away from Kellin and Kellin puts his head to the side as he looks at where Oliver moved the plate.

"What? Calm down! You want me to calm down?!?!" Kellin yells standing up straight, something about his words are familiar to me, I feel guilt build inside of me. I said those words to Kellin."So on New Years I was eatting too little and now I'm eating too fucking much?! Have your fries" Kellin says harshly. I watch him pick up the plate and he turns it upside down so all the fries go falling on the floor.

"Oh wait, I said you could eat that, didn't I?" Kellin asks but you can tell hes being sarcastic. "Suck it, Oliver, suck it" Kellin adds and he glares at Justin who seems unamused, kind of mad. Jack looks surprised at Kellin's out burst. Oliver seems more worried than anything.

"Someone get me a cigarette" Kellin says out loud and everyone gasps

"But you dont smoke" Jack states looking even more confused
"Well then fuck off and dont get me one!" Kellin yells before dramatically leaving the room everyone goes silent.

"what just happened" some girl a few tables over asks
"maybe hes lost it?" some guy answers
"no hes just back to his old bitchy ways" someone else says

"shh his friends are right there" someone else says and I get up, everyone looks at me
"well theres his boy friend" someone mumbles and I roll my eyes "Fuck off why dont you" I mumble looking at the kid who looks away scared.

I walk out of the quiet room, where would he be? Our place? Would he go there?
The front door isnt a good choice right now because some teachers are in a meeting and the room is right there. I find myself walking to the back door, backpack at the lunch table next to Jaime. I look around not knowing what I'm looking for, I stand there taking in the moment and everything I've seen. I'm about to make my way to the corner but a red flannel catches my eyes I look far off into the feild and thats where I see Kellin, I make my way over to him and sit next to him making him sit up completely.

"What are you doing here?" he asks a little rudely
"I'm your boy friend, am I not supposed to ask you if you are okay?"
he scoffs at my words
"boy friend...hmm the end sounds pretty good in that word.. boy fri...end..I dont know Vic, does it look like I'm okay? You yelled at me and now you ask me if I'm okay, I'm just fucking fine., having the best time of my life!" Kellin says standing up, I stand up following his moments

"Dont you dare follow me. I walk into the school, you walk in five to ten minutes later, dont find me, dont get close to me, leave me, alone" He snaps at me and I find myself standing in place as he walks by.

Everything slowly starting to make sense to me, The words on the walls of Kellin's old house, he was always alone as a child, never felt real affection, he bilt up a wall which covered the loneliness..I came along, some how broke the wall,  I lashed out at him and now he is building the wall back up keeping me out. This is my fault, what if he does something stupid, this is all my fault...Im so stupid.. I'm ruining everything, arent I?

Vic get yourself together. Kellin's a bitch. Kellin...Kellin.. Shit I let him walk away. I rush into the school looking left in right but hes no where in sight.
"Fuck" I mutter kicking a locker, a shock of pain going into my foot, "Shit" I say softly as I close my eyes taking in the pain. Never doing that again.

The bell rings and everyone starts crowding the hallway. I look at all the faces, all the back of peoples heads but no Kellin..

--

I found Jaime and he gave me my backpack back, I went to my English class and all I could think of was walking threw Kellins old house, seeing him smile, seeing him chasing his cousins, seeing his old room, the old photos, the writing on the wall, I picture the moments in the photos coming to life, the family photos where he gave fake smiles. I'm wondering how those days were like, I picture a younger Kellin at a family reunion and being made to take a photo, I picture him pushing a smile and after the click and the flash his smile fades and he goes back to sitting alone wishing to leave.

The bell rang removing me from my thoughts and now I'm here in music class waiting for Kellin to walk in.

I watch as Kellin walks in, I give him a smile that he doesnt return, he touches Oliver's shoulder and Oliver gets up and follows Kellin to the other side of the room. Alex just sits next to me, I roll my eyes.

"I heard what happened between you and Kellin and the small fight" Alex says and I turn to face him
"yeah, but its okay, its nothing for you to get involved in" I say in the nicest way possible and Alex just shuts up completely.