[19] The Start Of The Downfall

A/N: The time you guys have been waiting for has started. This is the start of the downfall...The downfall of the story? the downfall to Kellin's plain?...this could be the downfall to everything.

Funfact: this story got its title from the song 'you' by the pretty reckless

that song might go with the next few chapters!

*Kellin Pov*

"Kellin"

"Jaime" I say as I let him into my house, why am I letting him into my house? Because its warm outside and I dont feel like letting all that warm air into the house while I hear what Jaime has to say. Not like I care what he has to say.

"you know I've never really been a fan of you"

of course I know! the stupid death looks he gives me, the way it looks like he wants to punch me in the face all the time. Lets not forget about how Jaime talks to me, its always been obvious he'd never care who I was he'd still hate me, and well I dont want to impress him so I honestly dont care.

"obviously" I say rolling my eyes at him. I walk a little and go over to my coffee table and pick up my mug of coffee, I hear his foot steps walking behind me, I turn around to face him.

"but I wanted to thank you for always making Vic happy" he says with a small smile "No need to thank me" I say with a smirk as I take one more sip of coffee and hold the mug inbetween both of my hands

"Oh no, Kellin, I do need to thank you but for more important things"

"more important than Vic?" I ask raising an eyebrow

"heres the thing Kells, you see, my short friend Victor Vincent Fuentes was once a little kid, hes always had a thing for a certain boy with and I quote 'eyes better than the sunrise, eyes the color of the ocean' and its been that way for years, him never talking to this raven hair boy, whenever that boy with the stupid black hair passed him in the hallway his face turned a deep pink color, one time, he made a name for himself and that boy, and I would always tell him. 'dude that'll never happen to you' and I would crush his dreams, earning a hit from Mike, speaking of Mike, whenever he took a girl from you it was because of my short friend Victor. If you didnt know that boy with the stupid raven hair and light eyes, was and is you" Jaime says

"so? that wasnt much of a thank you or a reason to thank me" I state as I continue drinking my coffee thats slowly tuning cold by the second. Jaime's phone rings and he looks at the his phone before stuffing it back into his pocket.

"I wasnt finished. Vic has liked you since day one, you all of a sudden come in and talked to Vic that day a little while ago at lunch, but what lots of people arent noticing is this, Vic's face used to turn pink because of you, meanwhile your face has never turned any shade of red or pink, you've never blushed around Vic, and you never will because you dont love him"

"I do" I state standing my ground. No I dont really love Vic but everyone needs to believe this. Especially Jaime after all hes one of Vic's best friends I dont need him giving Vic 'bullshit'.

"why are you lying to me Kellin? you dont love him and you faking being his boyfriend will prove to him that I was right along,thank you for that. he'll never have Kellin Quinn's heart, this will surely hurt him, and you've brought this shit all on yourself, you're plan is over Quinn, remember when my phone rang? that was Oliver telling me he's told Vic about your plan, bye Kellin, see you on Monday, dont worry I'll show myself to your door"

I tried keeping it cool, I tried playing my game and holding my ground but as soon as he said 'he's told Vic about your plan' I started caughing on my coffee making me spit it out onto the floor, Jaime just smirks at me as he finished his stupid sentance and walked out my house. This isnt true, Oliver couldnt have told Vic, Oliver is too scared of me, he'd never go to that level. Stay calm Kellin, clean up this mess, your plan isnt over, Justin still thinks this is real.

---*Vic pov*---
I get out of bed when I hear a knock on the door. Slowly making my way down the hall. I open the door slowly to see Oliver Sykes, I rub my eyes to make sure I'm actually seeing him.
"What do you want?" I ask annoyed, it must be like eight in the morning and the sun just came up and this british dude who has everything he could want is standing right in front of me.

"To talk" He says quietly "its like morning, couldn't you have waited?" I ask still only half awake

"I thought you'd have plans with Kellin later" I look up at him and shake my head "Kellin makes plans in the moment,not before" I state "I thought you'd know that" I add glaring at him, after all I used to believe they had a thing going on, maybe they did.

"Why would I know that? Because hes Kellin Quinn?" He asks

"because you guys are friends and you know things about him some people might not" I say as I put my weight on my left leg and I stand awkardly at the door

"about that, I really need to tell you somthing Vic" he says slowly "say it" I say crossing my arms

"hear me out" he says then he takes a deep breath "about like what, a month now? almost two months ago, a few weeks ago"

"get on with the point" I say interrupting him

"The day Kellin first talked to you, it was because-"

"he wanted to get to know me" I state cutting him off again, he sighs

"No Vic, I'm sorry thats not why, he talked to you because Justin was pushing him to go out with someone and thats when he picked you, you are one of his victims, what you have with him isnt real, hes lying to you"