[32] Alex William Gaskarth

A/N: just a little filter because I dont know when I will be able to post more due to Exams coming up so I'm posting this small chapter so you can't say I didnt update this week. I will post another update ASAP!

*Kellin Pov*

I make my way down the stairs in my boxers and white t-shirt and I make myself a cup of coffee because I know I'm not getting Starbucks for the second day in a row. Lets just say, I should call Vic a liar, 'We will get it later' ITS LATER VIC WHERES MY STARBUCKS. I put the mug between my hands and let the warmth of the mug warm up my cold hands. I put some waffles into the toaster, I wait impatiently for them to plop up, almost scaring me and making me jump when they do. I put them on two different plates and then I put in one more waffle into the toaster for Mike. Unless he thinks I poison food like Vic said when I told him I had a gift for him then Mike will most likely pass.

I put the two plates down on the counter and then I put a bottle of maple syrup next to them, The last waffle pops up and I put it on the plate and put that plate near the other two. I walk to the other side of the counter. We could eat in the huge dinning room but I think that would be too much.

"I smelled maple and heard a toaster" I hear Mike's voice say behind me and I turn around

"woh woh, I came here for food not to see you with no pants" Mike says as he covers his eyes.
"Vic your little brother is judging my style" I call up and I hear a tired Vic groan and I here shuffling noises as he goes down the stairs

"Mike dont judge Kellin's style, I enjoy it" He says as he lets go of the railing and walks on the floor slowly to me and he wraps his arms around me and hugs me from behind
"Dont tell me you guys slept in the same room" Mike says as he avoids looking at us as he goes and grabs a plate.
"We did and I so cuddled the fuck out of Kellin" Vic states and Mike shakes his head

"I'm so pretending like I didnt hear any of this" Mike states "I'm eating in the basement" He adds as he walks past us and down the stairs, closing the door behind him and Vic removes his arms from around me and slowly grabs a plate and he yawns. Well Mike proved my mind to be wrong he didnt even take in mind that my DNA is all over his plate and food.

"I need to look for a job" Vic says in between yawns
"Why do you need a job when you have me?" I ask and he doesnt bother looking at me
"I love you, I'm grateful you want to help and are helping but, I need to do this myself" he states

"you dont need to do this alone, Vic why wont you let me help you?" I ask as he takes a bite of his waffle
"Because I dont want you wasting money on me, I dont want you wasting time with me, like right now you can go and hang out with Oliver or something" Vic says

"Oliver? Just Oliver?" I ask
"I still scared of Jack, and I'm not the biggest fan of Justin" Vic says looking away from me

"well I only want to spend time with you" I state and I see Vic start blushing.
"so dont leave me to go job hunting" I add

"fine I wont, but tomorrow after school I will" He states and I sigh.

----- Monday Morning---

Sunday, Vic fell asleep on me while watching tv..Again.. And I do really mean on me so I had to move him off of me then carried him to my room. I stayed up later pacing back and forth wondering how else I can help, I couldnt think of much.

"I'm not letting Kellin take me to school" Mike states and Vic rolls his eyes
"You were fine with Kellin yesterday, and you played on his xbox all weekend, and you still kind of hate him?" Vic says
"I'm still here" I add as I open my car door.
"I'm going to walk" Mike states and he walks away
"Suit yourself" Vic mumbles as he opens the passenger door and we both get inside my car.

"How can you guys walk to school everyday?" I ask
"well I used to have a car, Kellin" Vic states as if it was obvious
"oh" I say softly

"Yeah, then my mom's car broke down and she went to get it fixed but then she ended up selling it because we were low on money and so then she took mine and as far as I know she might've sold it by now, I only had that thing for a week" Vic says and I can see him shake his head. I start driving, not saying a word. "sorry" I say softly.

*Alex POV*

"So how was the party" Rian asks as I put my plate on the table and sit down.
"it was good" I state as I pick up my fork and start picking at the pasta.

'its actully really good,I promise it wont eat you, its the best food the cafeteria has' I hear Jack's voice in my head making me smile, I was alone at the party watching everyone have a good time, and out of nowhere Jack came up to me, he smiled and said 'hi I'm Jack, I,um, I'm in your Math class, and your art class' he seemed so nervous, when I should've been the nervous one, I'm new after all. I asked him for advice on how to survive this school and he said 'well you made it to Kellin's party. you're a step ahead' then he went on and told me the tip that the pasta was one of the only good things here.

School is well school, I only have Zack and Rian as friends, I miss when I was younger and the new kid was like a King or Queen and everyone would want to be friends with them and get to know them but here its like 'oh you are new, thats exciting, go eat shit' I mean they havent said that but the way some people looked at me when they realized they havent seen me before was like they wanted me to go far far away.

I guess I could call Jack a friend, I only talked to him the night of the party but I'm sure later he will talk to me in class, well I hope he does he seems like a nice guy.  I would do anything to make sure at least one of my three friends stay with me till the end of this school year, I dont know if I could handle being at this school without one person to talk to.

"details, Alex spill it" Zack says as he sits down in front of me. I take a deep breath

"ah, good music, lots of people, drinks, chips, lots of hot girls, scary costumes, no costumes" I say I put in the part about girls because I havent told them I'm mostly into guys.

"You like girls?" Zack asks rasing an eyebrow at me
"do I seem gay to you?" I ask and Zack starts laughing
"Ah, yes" He states normaly and he stops laughing "so Kellin, was he a good host?" Rian asks

"well, I didnt see him much because there was a lot of people, but he got on the mic and dedicated some fall out boy song to Vic? I think its their song, like you know what couples have" I say softly

"thats not good" Zack states
"why not? Its cute" I say

and it really was cute, how Kellin smiled towards Vic how he gave Vic a hug, I didnt pay much attention to Kellin after that, I just went back to talking to Jack who at this point, had a few drinks and was telling jokes, the jokes werent that funny what was was how loopy he was and how cute it was.

"hes with Fuentes, like I mean yeah they are okay together but dont you think someone should brake them up for good? Vic doesnt diserve this" Zack says and Rian nods his head in agreement

"But who would do that?" I ask confused, I heard noone messes with Kellin, and he seems like he really is changing as a person and maybe thats because of Vic.

"you" Zack says