[34] Thankful

*Kellin Pov*

I walk into class five minutes late and I go up to Miss....Blue

"I'm sorry, I was working on this" I say tiredly as I hold out my essay, she looks at me confused and takes it. "you did it? I didnt think you would" She says in almost a whisper. I nod. "I did it" I mumble. It took me hours, but I did it. I walk to my seat, my head hung low and I pass Vic his notebook.

"You okay?" he asks, concern in his voice as he takes the notebook out of my grip.
"Tired" I say softly and then things between us go quiet, no words, miss.blue goes back to grading essays and I look at Vic confused as I notice everyone going into talking mode and doing everything but writing.
"free time" He says pointing at the board where the words 'do whatever unless you need to finish your essay' Vic smiles at me and if I wasnt so tired I would smile back.

"Thanksgiving break is starting, you doing anything fun?" Vic asks and his smile fades. "Oh yeah, they still arent..back.. I.." he says
"Its fine, I'm my own family sometimes, I will find out something" I say "You are always welcomed at the Fuentes house, my parents are coming back tonight and my aunt is going to get us money for the perfect thanksgiving dinner" Vic says happiness coming off of every word he says.

"Aye Quinn!" Jack says from where hes sitting and I look up at him, he waves me over and I sigh. "sorry" I mumble before slowly getting up and going to where Jack and Oliver are sitting.
"yes?" I ask trying not to sound annoyed
"Alex told me before class that we might have a problem and he needs to talk to you about it" Jack says.

"What kind of problem?" I ask confused
"Oliver and Jaime level" Jack says and I look up at Oliver
"But we arent part of this" Oli says standing up for himself.
"It involves breaking up your now real relationship" Jack says and I nod understandingly.

"Why do people do that to me?" I ask and I look over at Oliver who gives me a look of sympathy.
"maybe its because you are you" I turn around, surprised to see Vic right next to me. "So whats going on? Whos doing what to my boyfriend?" Vic asks in a protective tone as he puts his arm around me giving my body much needed warmth.I hold his arms and make them tighter around me as he puts his chin on my shoulder.

"My friend Alex says he knows someone who wants to break you guys up" Jack says softly
"That new kid Alex?" Vic questions and Jack nods "well that kid sounds like he knows what friends to make" Vic mumbles and I pat his arm and he looks at me and I give him a warning glance, Vic looks at me then looks over at Jack who seems offended.

"Oh, you are..Oh.. Sorry" Vic says and he tries to remove his arms from around me but I keep a grip on them.

"Well, no I'm not dating him" Jack says softly. "But Vic at lunch we need you to sit with you're table like always, Kellin will text you all the information or something, but you cant be there when Alex is there" Jack adds and Vic nods understandingly.

"Its Tuesday, thanksgiving break starts on Thursday, why are we not doing anything today?" I ask changing the subject as Vic removes his arms from me and I dont fight to get them back.
"The rest of the week we have off for this class, because she has tons of grading to do" Oliver states and I nod
"Better for us" Oliver adds with a smile.

"We will see you guys at lunch" I say and they all smile at me, I smile back in my now wide awake state. I grab Vic's arm and I kick his leg causing him to groan in pain. "what the fuck!" Vic says loudly.
"Miss blue!" I call out and she looks at me "I'm taking vic to the nurse" I say and she looks to him then nods.
"Vic you have to be careful where you are walking" I say a little too loudly and Vic gives me a look. I hear snickering and I turn to see Oliver trying to cover his laughs "come on Vic lets get you to the nurse" I say and I help walk him out of the classroom. "and we are out" I state and I let go of him almost causing him to fall over but then I grab him and help him stand.
"I didn't kick you that hard" I state and he gives me a look
"You didn't? I thought you broke my fucking leg Kellin" Vic states and before he can continue I push him against the wall, his back colliding with all the posters talking about stupid clubs and activities.
"Well, I'm sorry" I say into his ear and I start kissing his neck, his breathing starts picking up.