[52] I'm not Insane, but my bedroom walls say otherwise

Song of the chapter: Speaking With A Ghost, by Citizen

Chapter dedicated to: HelloMissLadyyy

*Vic's Pov*

Its lunch and Kellin is no where to be found, after his lash out yesterday and his strict words to leave him alone I didn't see him, its like he used every part of his mind and made a GPS route away from the hallways I take and the ways home. I want to talk to him more, and that's why I'm looking at his table.

"Fuentes" Oliver says loudly when my eyes meet his, he waves me over and I awkwardly walk from my table to his, sitting down in front of him next to Alex. Justin isn't here and Jack is zoning off into space sitting on the other side of Alex.

"Whats going on?" I ask and Alex says a quick 'I need to go' before excusing himself from the table.

"I didn't see Kellin in his house last night" Oliver says and I look at him confused, "usually I see him get home or like his bedroom light goes on at some point" Oliver says, "now don't think I'm stalking your boyfriend or anything, I'm just saying, Mate there was like no movement in that house, almost like he never went home" he adds

"is he here today?" I ask
"I saw him this morning, said he wanted to be alone, but he yelled it at me, he didn't say it quietly like those teenagers say in the movies" Oliver shrugs

"I wonder whats up with him anyways" Jack asks joining into the conversation. I take a deep breath.

"I think this is all my fault" I state and Oliver looks at me in interest
"how so?" Oli asks and I tell them about the phone call, about what I told Kellin, about me hanging up on him, then I told them what Kellin and I said to each other yesterday.

"So you mean to tell me...Hes disappearing at night again and this time you're the reason why" Oliver says, his eye brows going up.

"I guess" I say, my voice comes out smaller than I wanted it to.

"you, are going to go into his house when hes out, I'll follow him to where ever the hell he goes, but you look to make sure everything is fine, here's my number" Oliver says as he quickly writes down numbers on a piece of paper he takes out of his bag, he slides it over to me and I take it, "call me right after school" Oliver adds and I get up.

You'd think I'd have had his number already but when we did the music project together we ended up working on it in school so there was no need for it.

"But I have work" I say
"You. Call. Me" Oliver says and I nod quickly before going back to my table.

---

After school I went to my job, walked inside, started on my daily task, putting new CD's in the right place. I saw Kellin at music class today, he didn't look at me, and when I thought he did, it was like he was looking an inch past me so he wasn't looking at me..He was looking right next to me almost like I was a ghost. Hayley looked at me worried, Taylor has today off and so I'm left with her, over the past few days I've learned that Hayley has never dated either Taylor that she knows the only reason why her and Jardine went through a little rough patch was because Hayley started working here and spent her time with the other Taylor.

Hayley told me I should go home because I seemed to distracted, I said I wasn't and she gave me my pay for the day and told me if I didn't leave she would kick my ass, and the look on her face showed me she wasn't kidding. I have to admit I threw Oli's number away and I don't know but something told me Jaime had it...After all him and Oliver were the people who meddled in on me and Kellin when our relationship wasn't on a mutual feelings level. I asked Jaime for Oliver's number and lied saying I needed it for music class and I was supposed to call Oliver anyways but lost his number, Jaime texted back saying, 'yeah like nothing says I want to be your friend like throwing away the number' then he sent me the number and I called him, he told me Kellin just left his house and hes going to follow him now so here I am in front of Kellin's house.

I look at the door, I knock on it and there's no answer, I should've known that but I wanted to make sure no one was inside before going in, I take the spare key from under the doormat and I unlock the door and make my way inside. I look around, no one in sight, no noise, no movement, I walk up the stairs and go into Kellin's room it's a mess, everything is everywhere. I see glass shattered on the floor, I'm careful not to step in it.

I turn around to see the wall near the door and in shaky writing it reads. 'alone again' 'you don't need anyone' and lots of just lines looks like he scribbled out tons of words. 'he said he wouldn't be mad at me...He lied..He lied to you, everyone lies' those words all take up a huge space on his wall and makes it look even more of a mess. I move my foot and feel something, I look down to see red spray paint I pick it up and step back, shaking it and then taking off the cap, I toss the cap on the floor and lift the collar of my shirt over my noise, I hold it there while I use my other hand to use the spray paint. 'I'm sorry' I write over the mess of words he made. I feel myself wanting to cry. But I wont.

I leave his room and go in search of a broom and dusting pan, I open up almost every door until I find them, I close all the doors I opened and go back into Kellin's room, I clean up all the glass and throw it away. I put all the blankets back on the bed and I fix the pillows and fluff them to make them look straight. I pick up the penguin and put it between the pillows, I'm guessing that's where Kellin had it, if not he can change that later.

I pick up everything that's on the floor and try using my memory to remember what shelves they were on and how everything looked. Lastly I pick up the crumbled papers on the floor, I feel my heart drop once I realize what they are, I straighten them out and I'm right, I guess I deserved that. I put them on his bed and I put the dusting pan and broom away.

What did you do Vic, why did you push his emotions. I didn't know how fragile a strong person could be.

A/N: Just wondering how many more chapters this story should be.. Ten more? Maybe...