[20] After the truth

*Oliver pov*

"bullshit" Vic mutters before closing the door in my face "its true!" I shout. He'll come around hopefuly, the truth is out, my part here is done, its off my chest, and deep down I know, Vic believes me. Curently Jaime is distracting Kellin, I text Jaime saying I've told Vic. and I walk out of the Fuentes's front yard and walk slowly down the road. I'm just waiting for Jaime to text me back saying he told Kellin that I was with Vic and told him everything. I walk inside of a pizza place and sit down in a booth in the corner. My phone rings and I check the text, its Jaime telling me he just left Kellin's place. I tell him where to meet me and in no time I watch Jaime walking through the front door.

"did you order yet?"

"no..are you always hungry?"

"depends, so how'd it go with Vic?" Jaime asks me as he sits down in front of me

"He muttered the word 'bullshit' and closed the door in my face, but we know Vic is smart enough to believe me"

the lady comes and takes our drinks order then walks away

"Kellin?" I ask

"he didnt seem fazed until me admitting that you were with Vic at that moment telling him the truth, he caughed and spit out his coffee on the floor, he must be scared"

"we've got him closer to where we want him, but I feel like theres nothing else to do" I state

"now do we just wait for Vic to finally believe us" Jaime says and I nod..

*Vic pov*

"Who was at the door?" Mike asks as he walks into the kitchen

"Oliver was, why are you all dressed and ready for the day? Its not one yet" I ask confused, Mike is never fully awake on the weekends, he sleeps in, plays video games. Yet here he is, Tank top on, shorts on, jean jacket on..Wait "Why are you wearing my jean jacket its too small for you" I state

"Why was Oliver here?" Mike asks not even answering my question

"to talk shit, why else would he be here. Why are you wearing my jacket?"

"maybe to give you a kiss? I dont know why else Sykes would come here, maybe to hurt you? Did he touch you? Are you okay?"

"its Jack who hurt me" I say rolling my eyes "and you didnt tell me? I could beat him up right now!" Mike says his hands turning into fists

"Kellin already took care of it, anyways Mike my jacket"

"dude its big on you and it fits perfect on me, can I please wear it"

"Fine" I say as I walk past hiim. "wait, why are you up so early anyways?" I ask turning back to face him.

"Going somewhere with Tony" he states

"I really wish you told me you guys were dating the day it happened and not like a year after" I say and he looks at me his eyes meeting mine.

"it was only a few days different, now I'm leaving, you going wtih Kellin today?" He asks as he slips his vans on.

"I'm not sure" I state truthfuly and Mike shurgs "Quinn is weird" He states before opening the door and leaving, the door closing gracefully behind him.

I go into my room and lay on my bed just staring into space waiting for somthing exciting to happen, waiting for the ceiling to change colors. Wouldnt that be awesome.

*Kellin Pov*

I shakily clean up the floor, Oli wouldnt do that to me, Vic will still be into me anyways, he cant believe Oliver, he wouldn't believe Oliver, I'm his 'boyfriend' he said he loved me, he will have to belive me. Why wouldnt he believe me? Playing with Vic's emotion has been fun and hes really helpful so I got somthing out of this but I'm not ready for this plan to end, I'm not done. I need to try harder at this boyfriend thing.

I thow away the paper towel and I go into the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror.

"You're Kellin Quinn, you can do this, this isnt over" I say then I take my phone out of my pocket and I call Vic's number...Pick up...Pick up...Pick up.. The ringing stops. "Hey" Vic says and I let out a sigh of relief,he doesnt seem upset or mad at me.

"Hey, want to go to lunch together or somthing?" I ask

"sure, meet at my place?"

"Of course, dont move, I'll be there in like ten minutes"

"so I cant leave my room?"

"I meant dont leave your house" shit that sounded rude, fuck Kellin keep your disgust and anger in. "Love you" I add and I meantaly slap myself.

"love you too" Vic says softly before hanging up

'love you' is that even a cover up.. I walk out of the bathroom and go down the hall to my front door, I take my car key's from the key holder and I walk outside, locking the door behind me. I drive my car to Vic's place and then I park it outside, His parents car is surprisingly here today, I thought they left early in the morning. What ever, I'm not jelous, who needs parents. Mine must be having an amazing time in Paris or somthing, who even knows where they are right now, maybe the cruse they are on will take them all around the world. I put on a fake smile as I open the front door letting myself in. I walk to Vic's room and I open the door.

"I'm here to save your Saturday!" I annoce and Vic looks over at me and smiles before sitting up

"Thank god, I thought I'd be alone the whole day" He says playfuly

"Speaking about being alone, your parents car is here but its so queit here?"

"Cars broken, they took the metro to work I think, I dont know they just called me" Vic says with a shurg. How do they live with only one car? Are they really that low on money. These people.

"I'm not poor if thats what yout think, I just dont have as much money as you do" Vic says and I look at him confused and kind of scared.

"You looked confused about the car situation, I could see it in your face" Vic says with a shurg

"babe I'm sorry I didnt mean it that way" I say sitting next to him and wraping my arms around him.

"so wheres Mike?" I ask changing the subject

"with Tony" He says as he puts his face in the crook of my neck as I rub his back. After a few minutes we leave the house hand and hand and I give him a kiss before opening the passanger side door for him to get in. "Such a gentalmen Quinn" Vic jokes with a smile, I smile back as him before making my way to the drivers side.

---

We spent the day eating Subway, laughing, me making pointless conversations to make sure we were okay. He didnt bring up Oliver once, I knew Jaime was lying, he just wanted a reaction, Oliver might've told Jaime, but I know he wouldnt have the guts to tell Vic. I dropped Vic off at his house at like two then I used the excuse of my parents wanting me home so I could go home and not have to see him for the rest of the day. Which I'm currently doing, and I'm watching TV, all by myself. Unless Oliver makes an unplained visit to scare me about Vic like Jaime did, but I doubt Oliver will step foot in my house again, after me almost calling the police, Oh Quinn you're good. You're like a god. Who am I kidding, I am a god.