[47] Two hours after the missed call

Sorry the past few chapters havent been as good as others, this is the part of the story when the author has an idea but has to put stuff in before it.. I'm sorry, it will get better soon. Thank you for your patience.

this chapter is dedicated to: @KristineKlver <3

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Like A Lie, by Copeland

"How could I ever keep you here?
I can only make this worse."

"Feels like a lie when I hold you.
Feels like a lie but it comes true.
And you know I was lost when I found you"

---- *Kellin Pov*----

"Okay so- Alex, you're doing that all wrong, here" I say puting my hand over his, he looks at me for a second before looking back at our hands, "shade with the side of the pencil for this part" I say tilting his hand and then I remove my hand from his careful not to move the pencil or the position. I get up and go behind the couch watching his every move carefully from over his shoulder.

"shit" Alex mummbles as he drops his pencil
"what? You were doing fine" I state unamused
"no its not that, Its that, I should be getting home, its like seven" Alex mummbles as he grabs his stuff in a hurry.

"oh, well, this time next week?" I question
"yeah, and I'll see you at school tomorrow"
"right,right" I say and he waves goodbye before exciting my house, I sigh and walk slowly to my room, I pick up my phone thats laying right on my bed where I put it about an hour ago, 'One missed call', Shit. I forgot Vic said he would call.

I meantally slap myself before sliding my finger against the screen, he must've thought I was ignoring him for two hours.

"hello" His voice says into my ear
"hey, I'm so so sorry I missed your call" I fall backwards onto my bed, "Alex messed up shading some part and I had to help" I say rolling my eyes at the last part even though he can't see.

"no, its fine, I understand you had stuff to do, plus its kind of my fault", he says softly.. Yeah it really is Vic, if it wasnt for you..Well, I'd be watching TV for the whole afternoon and relaxing.

"anything for you, I thought you weren't a fan of Alex though because of the whole plan thing that he told us he wouldn't go threw with"

"Its just that he told us instead of going with it and him and Jack ended it so I guess I have no reason to really hate him, he seems like a nice dude"

"hey Vic"
"yeah Kellin?"

"come over?" I ask looking blankly at my ceiling
"Now?"
"no in two years" I say sarcastically
"well it might just take me two years to get there.." his voice trails off, oh. Right, not a lot of money for cars and car repair..

"I'll be over in five" I say sitting up
"see you then" he says and I hang up the call, turning off my phone screen and putting it in my pocket. I get off the bed and run my fingers over the outline of the paper I have on my nightstand, its the letter Vic gave me at christmas and under it, the paper from our elementary school days where he would write my name and draw pictures of us and never even ask me if I could hang out, its cute how shy he was, I guess I understand why though, I could be a bitch, I bet he was scared of me at some point, who am I kidding, everyone is scared of me at some point.

Even I might've been scared of me at somepoint, but mostly I was just impressed.
I look at the cute stuffed penguin looking at me from the end of my bed, I move it closer to the pillows and then grab my backpack, I change my shirt so I can wear a fresh one to school tomorrow and I quickly put on my converse, almost falling over in the process. I speed down the stairs and stumble out the door, almost slamming it behind me, keys, keys-I put my hand in my front pockets, nothing, back pocket, nothing- shit, I drop my backpack and open my door back up, wait a second, I step back outside my house and close the door, I go back to my backpack and take my keys out of the front pocket. I knew that. I lock the front door of my house before opening my car door and putting my backpack in the back, I close the car door and start driving to Vic's house- yeah I know, why didnt you put your seatbelt on, come on Kellin, well listen, I'm too bad ass for this shit, plus Vic's house is pretty close-.