[50] After the thousandths missed call

*Kellin pov*

Last night was all laughing and pizza, Alex left around 12 and I found myself falling asleep on the floor and I didn't even bother to get up and go to my room.

I stretch out my arms and walk up the stairs slowly, my back feeling fucked up from sleeping on the floor. I go to my room and notice my phone vibrating. I pick it up and answer it,

"Finally! You fucking pick up! Kellin! I'm tired of this! you've been ignoring my calls for days! You were with Alex every time weren't you! I finally have a weekend to spend with you and you don't pick up right away! This is the tenth time this morning that I've tried fucking calling you!" Vic yells at me before I can even say Hello.

"What? Vic, please calm down"
"calm down? Are you telling me to calm down? This was the day that we can spend together, we haven't really had time since last Monday! Do you even know what you do to me? You've played with me once and I thought that'd be it!"
"Vic please, I love-" he hangs up on me.. "you" I say softly.

Hes mad at me...He told me he would never be mad at me, Christmas he told me, he promised me, whats changed? I try calling him again but he doesn't answer...

----

I walk into the club near my house, I get inside and am greeted by lights and someone accidentally brushing their shoulder with mine.. My fake ID is in my hand but everyone who works here knows me, I make my way past the sweaty bodies of people dancing and drinking and I make my way to the bar. I sit down on the stool.

"Craig! My man" I say and he turns around to face me.
"Kellin! Long time no see! Last time I saw you around you were rushing in the bathroom with a girl and then rushed out three minutes later"
"yeah, I'm gay" I mumble 

"what?" He asks putting his ear closer to me 
"forget it! It didn't work out" I say speaking louder. 

"what can I get you?"
"anything, something to get my mind of off someone" I say and he starts mixing something for me.

"who's this someone?" Craig asks as he puts the drink in front of me.
"no one special" I say before I start drinking it, cringing as the liquid goes down my throat."no one special" I mumble, The music seems to get louder and Craig just drops the conversation and goes back to getting other peoples orders.

--

I stopped counting drinks at ten and I feel, horrible. Craig told me he didn't want to take my money and he hopes things look up. At that moment I thought to myself, why go to a club when a bar was all I needed, but then I realized, in a club the darkness hides your face, hides the sadness and the hurt, its also a place for people to have fun, but I didn't go for fun, I went to drink my pain away. I used to come here nightly, I got so fucked that month that I think I even danced and acted like I was having the best time. Its all a blur now. I start walking to my house, I feel my legs get weaker and weaker every step, I feel myself trembling. I make my way into my house almost tripping over the front door step. I slam the door behind me and walk up the stairs and into my room, I pick up the letter on my bed side table.

'Mike told me to write something for you, I think he wanted me to put my feelings down? Anyways, this is awkward because for the most part as you are reading this, I'm next to you.. I love you a lot Kellin, you hurt me but I'm over it, you make me so happy and I can never stay mad at you, You are my everything, Love Vic'

I crumble up the paper and chuck it at the wall, Vic telling me he wouldn't be mad at me, his promise to me. I feel tears go down my face and I clench onto my hair.

"You promised!" I yell "You fucking promised"
I feel my head start hurting. I feel like the walls in my room are getting closer to me.

*No ones pov*

When Kellin was at his lowest point, he didn't know what he could do to release the pain, so he found himself with a fake ID and that lead him to the entrance of the closet club to his house, the first night he drank so much vodka he lost himself, found himself somewhere on the dance floor laughing and having the time of his life, the last night he went there his virginity was gone, he felt weird, felt upset, but later when Justin sat him down and set Kellin in order yelling things like, 'You run this school! You boss everyone around and they do what you say and you are here coming to school bossing them around even more, sort yourself out Kellin, everything is going to be okay' Kellin stopped finding himself there at the club, until now that is.

Kellin throws everything off his shelves and messes up his whole room. tossing the cute stuffed penguin across the room and it hits the wall. After having the papers VIc gave him all crumbled and on the floor he drunkenly makes his way down the stairs and he finds himself opening the secret door in the kitchen that has all the drinks his parents left behind, he takes out the bottle that appears better to him, cotton candy vodka, the bottle almost brand new, he looks at it and finds himself really annoyed at the thought of Vic.

Pissed off that he had to spend time with Alex and that ended up making Vic mad at him, one thing Vic promised he never would do, and well Vic broke that promise, Kellin's mind is all over the place and the not so candy flavored vodka just doesn't seem to be enough.

Kellin stumbles to his room and ends up sitting on top of his blankets which happen to be on the floor, he drinks the whole bottle then chucks it at the mirror behind his door that he never looked at anyways. The bottle shatters and so does the mirror, it causes Kellin's head to start hurting even more because of the noise. He holds on his hair and lets out a scream. He hides his face with his hands and ends up passing out in the middle of his room surrounded by the huge mess hes made.

*Monday morning*

Alex picks up his backpack and answers his phone

"did you do it?" Zack asks
"yeah, before I left I snuck into his room and grabbed his phone, I unblocked Vic's number and it automatically said fifteen missed calls, all from this week, I think this is the end" Alex says as he starts walking to school
"wow, who knew you had it in you! Rian was telling me that you wouldn't be able to" Zack admits
"well didnt I just prove him wrong" he turns off his phone and walks into the school, passing Zack, taking a glance from the corner of his eye, Zack just smirking. Alex puts on a small smile and just like Jack has been doing he meets Alex at his locker and greets him with a warm smile

"How was your weekend?" Jack asks and Alex just responds with a
"It was good"

--

Flash forward to lunch, Kellin is taking handfuls of fries off of Oliver's plate

"Kellin please calm down, stop eating so much" Oliver says moving the plate away

"What? Calm down! You want me to calm down?!" Kellin yells at Oliver just like Vic yelled at him two days ago, "so on new years I was eating too little and now I'm eating to fucking much?! Have your fries" Kellin adds lifting up Oliver's plate and dumping it on the floor.

"Oh wait, I said you could eat that, didn't I?" Kellin says, hes not drunk or hungover anymore hes just a bitch.

*A/N: So well small chapter, mostly in no ones pov because I didn't want to keep switching POVs, this is the first and last time I will use no ones pov, next chapter will be in Vic pov and will start before lunch time.

So you've found out where Kellin spent his time that month.*