[58] Justin Hills

A/N: to be honest I really should've ended this about 30 chapters ago, to those of you still reading, thank you so much for baring with me and waiting for each of these final updates, I used to update this story daily, and now I'm doing it once in a blue moon and I'm really sorry for that. I hope the ending makes up for it.

*Vic Pov*

I wake up my arms still around the fully sleep Kellin, I make my way away from him without waking him up, its Saturday morning and I'm going to set things straight with his friends, I've called an intervention yesterday.. Well texted, I got Jaime to give Oliver a small message to call everyone to his place so we can have a chat. I'm prepared to tell them all my thoughts on Kellin, and how they all need to step up and be the bigger people, especially Justin, him being mean and ignoring Kellin isn't the best thing ever.

I make my way out of Kellin's room making sure not to wake him, I actually fell asleep in pants making this way easier not to wake him up.

I open the front door and close it gentaly and then I go to Oliver's front door, before I can knock he opens it like he has been waiting for me.

"everyone here?" I ask and he nods, he lets out a big yawn as he moves to the side and waves me to walk inside. I walk in and he softly closes the door behind me and I follow him into the living room, Justin is sitting there looking alone, Jack is sitting a little away from him looking really sad, Oliver sits across from all of his in his own personal soft recliner chair. I mentally roll my eyes, aren't I supposed to get the nice chair and be the head of this, I called this meeting of people who surround Kellin.

"Why am I here? Fuentes why are you here? Jack why do you look like you are going to fucking cry, you baby" Justin mutters the last part.

"This is why I'm here" I sate and Justin looks at me confused.

"here me out" I say as I walk back and forth and then stay still in one spot, all their eyes on me. If this was at school I'd most likely run away and go to my spot and sit eyes closed leaned against that tree. But this isn't school and these people need to help me out.

"So, you guys don't know Kellin as well as you though" I start and Justin makes a sound of annoyance, "over the time I've spent with Kellin, I've found out stuff about him that you guys failed to notice, yeah okay he was a bitch, he was harsh, he was mean, he ruled a lot of people like he was some army leader and people obeyed, you guys were kind of like his lap dogs, okay I agree that wasn't the best thing, and you guys might be really annoyed with Kellin" I say and I glare at Justin who seems to want to leave. He sits up straight almost like hes going to get up at any given second.

"I went to his place for Christmas, it was at a house a few states over, it was his old house, He was and he is so nice and sweet to me, and I wish you guys could see through his mean self and see that side of him. While I was there I found heart breaking things, photo albums, him looking sad, fake happiness, writing on the wall from when he was little and was alone playing in his play room with action figures and whatever he would do. Picture a little kid with a blue crayon in his hand writing about how alone he is on the wall and his parents not even noticing. Also in the photo album I saw photos of him and the only friend he had at the time, you Justin, why didn't you notice the change? Stop being a dick to him and being all fucking harsh, he doesn't need this, he was hurt, the harshness was from pain, he bottled up everything and it resulted in anger, that isn't right, I agree he shouldn't have done that, but it happened, lately I've seen Kellin at his break down point and yet again for the tenth millionth time he broke my heart without even trying, his sadness broke me, him having a party he didn't want to have, him crying in the corner, him looking so scared, him stuttering, and while you guys were all not noticing him or realizing he needed you, I was there trying to pick him up and put all the pieces together, and I think you'd be happy to know he is in a way better place right now"

"he died?" Justin says interrupting me and seeming happy.

"are you kidding me? What the fuck mate" Oliver says angerly

"hes in a better mind set, a better place in his mind" I say rolling my eyes at Justin, "you out of all people need to get this through your mind" I say loudly and he sighs.

"Alex was planning with Rian and Zack this whole time" Jack says randomly and I look over at him a tear going down his face, "this is all my fault, I wanted him in the group and I should've known he was too good to be true, I thought well this is the group to be in everyone wants to get in, but no he wanted to.. he..h-he wanted to break us" Jack says really fast

"Jack please calm down, what do you mean?" I ask confused

"remember when he told us Rian and Zacks plan"

I nod my head

"well that was the plan, the plan was to tell us the fake plan to think Alex was on our side, and so him taking Kellin away from you time wise was his plan, they wanted to break you guys up and Alex actually can draw really well he just lied to spend time with Kellin, he admitted this all to me and said he was sorry and I'm sorry, he says its over now" Jack says and he starts crying

"So weak" Justin mumbles

"its okay Jack, its okay, that's over now" I say with a reassuring smile. I knew I shouldn't have trusted Alex. But we have more things to focus on right now.

—-

after a few hours of Oliver and I yelling at Justin and telling him to think about it he finally brakes and admits he was a bad friend and hes sorry and he will try better and we made him feel really bad about how hes been towards Kellin and how Kellin didn't really deserve that. Justin almost broke down crying himself, look whos weak now.

Jack calmed down and then he went home, leaving us to calm down Justin, it took a while and he called himself a shitty person and well..Oliver and I agreed.

Justin really has been a shitty person
and he shouldn't have started being rude to Kellin and this is what he gets.

*A/N: just want to make it clear THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER sorry for the confusion*