[16] I am Kellin Quinn

Sorry it took me a while to update! I hope this was worth the wait!

*Kellin pov*

"How can you live with yourself" The British accent fills the air. I look up to the door way of my room to see none other than Oliver Sykes, Letting his charming self just walk into my room unannounced!

"Welcome to my house, I love you too Sykes, and ya sometimes I question myself, Its hard being Kellin Quinn, Everyone loves me. But it looks like no one will ever hate me anyways" I say with a sigh

"not what I meant Kellin"

"then what do you mean?"

"this whole Vic thing"

I groan getting annoyed

"can you exit my house the same way you walked in?" I ask hoping he will just let it go and leave my house.After all it is my house.

"Not until you leave Vic"

"Oliver this is my house! You cant just come in here! I could call the police! You know that right?!" I say sternly getting annoyed

"But you wont"

"Watch me" I say as I grab my phone, I diall in the 9-1-1 amd i hover the call button with my thumb.

"I suggest you go before they get here" I say and then I click the call button

"fine" Oli mutteres and I hang up the phone.

"Go now" I say and he sighs

"Whatever, you've been given a chance"

what the hell is that suppost to mean?

"and Oli, dont come back, and even if you do, this is a heads up, the door will be locked"

I wait until I hear the front door slam shut before getting up and walking slowly down the stairs and to the front door and I lock it. Who does he think he is walking into my house, noone should ever disturb Kellin fucking Quinn.

Today at school Vic told me he loved me and like the boyfriend I am I just kissed him before telling him I loved him too. But really, I didnt mean it. I only like him as a friend. But I still need him to think we are somthing more. Something we will never be. After that when I saw him at gym I put him in my arms and we just sat on the grass and I planted little kisses down his neck which made his skin go all warm, it was kind of cute,kind of weird, mostly weird. Maybe even disgusting how cute this situation could be in somebody else's eyes. After that he had to stay after school to try to get his brother out of after school detention, who knew smoking would make you pay such a price. Well now Mike for sure knows, but that doesn't mean he'll stop. Just like me, Mike doesn't stop doing what he wants to. Mike won't stop smoking on school property, I won't stop using Vic. Simple like that.

*Morning,Vic Pov*

I walk in expecting to see Kellin already sitting there in his spot, but he's nowhere to be seen, I take my phone out and text him asking where he is, no respond. I'm actually starting to get worried.
"okay class, partner work" Miss.Blue says. Are you fucking kidding me, the day my boyfriend isn't here it's a partner day. You're fucking messing with me. I feel like banging my head on the desk repeatedly. I raise my hand
"Yes Victor"
"Can we work alone"
"Only if no one else needs a partner"
Fuck you. I know there's enough people for everyone to have one partner, because someone else is absent, Oliver Sykes is absent. I watch as everyone goes to find a partner, and I wait for someone to sit next to me.
"We don't need to be partners I just want to sit next to you and talk to you" I feel goosebumps go up my arms as I watch from the corner of my eye as Jack sits there in Kellin's spot, "o-okay" I stutter. the person in front of me hands me my paper and I shakily write my name on it, making my handwriting look like I'm a little kid in kindergarten.