[10] Somewhere only we know

---- A song you could listen to: Somewhere Only We Know by Keane... It inspired the tittle of this chapter---

*Vic pov* 

"We need a spot" Kellin says as he sits next to me at lunch 

"A spot?"

"ya, somewhere only we know" kellin says 

"and where would that be?" I ask 

"I was hoping you would know a place"  Kellin says smiking at me and he kisses my cheek before opening his coke and taking a sip of it

"well...I...Wait" I say and Kellin looks up at me "I know a place" I add and he smiles widely at me

"After School?" He asks

"After school" i say and I take his coke out of his hands
"aye" he whines I take a sip of it then i put it back down

"mine" he pouts and he puts his hands around it protectively

"wheres Mike and Tony?" Jaime asks as he sits down in front of me. Oh shit.. Where they in class today? I dont remember seeing them but yet I never pay attention.

"I'm sure they are fine, its Mike and Tony" Jaime says with a shurg when I dont answer, I feel a hand rub my thigh and I place my hand over it. 

"I'm sure they are fine" Kellin whispers in my ear "Babe, stop thinking" kellin asks and he flips his hand over and interwines our fingers. I smile at Kellin and I look back at Jaime who is looking at the floor.

"I'm going...Uh somewhere" Jaime says and he grabs all his stuff and quickly walks away. Weird.

*Jaime pov* 

I couldnt stand it anymore, I couldnt stand watching Kellin be all cuddly cuddle with Vic, its un natural, it isnt supost to happen. Never in a million year would I have thought this would happen...This isnt okay. This will never be okay. I cant sit here and watch them be together, not as a third wheel anyways. How happy Kellin seems to make Vic makes me happy but somthings just not right. When did Kellin feel feelings towards Vic? was it while he was sucking some girls face off in the middle of the hallway and from the corner of his eyes he saw Vic? 

I called Mike's cell and theres no answer. I call Tony's phone and theres no answer. I rush out the back door of our school and I almost trip over .. Tony? I look down to see Tony and Mike in eachothers arms, sleeping. 

"Guys" I whisper "guys" I say a bit louder, they both open their eyes and look at eachother shocked, they move away from eachother and awkwardly look at me.

"hey. j-jaime" Tony says with a weird smile 

"is school over?" MIke asks normaly 

"its lunch, is there somthing that I should know?" i ask pointing back and forth between them 

"no" Tony says and Mike nods his head agreeing 

"we just fell asleep, I guess" Tony shurgs 

*Vic pov* 

"why the fuck did they put me in gym class" I groan as i shut my gym locker. They called me to the office and told me that photography class was canncled because the teacher got sick and took lots of time off so they put as all in random classes. yay me for being one of the people to get into gym instead of art! I look down at my skinny legs disgusted by the sight of having to wear the blue shorts with our schools name on the bottom of one leg. I look around to see people all ready for gym and talking to eachother. I take my shirt off and place it in my gym locker, I grab my black gym shirt in my hands.