[33] I'd rather go to death valley than write an essay

A:N: I have this Kellic fic called, 'I killed the prom king' and chapter one is up! Updates will be posted regularly on that story when this story is finished.
Trailer is on the side of this (Unless you are on your phone/ipod then its on top)

YouTube link: http://youtu.be/HXfYRwd4P9I
If the video won't play from your app you can
- Message me for the link
- find my YouTube channel: olivia4ever100
And it will be there

*Kellin pov*

"You got that?" Vic asks me and I nod my head even though I dont know a single thing he told me. We're in gym now, during lunch even though Mike's been a guest at my house he still didn't want my pretty face at his ugly table so I sat at mine not even able to look at my boyfriend. Vic goes on explaining what we learned in English class, I thought English class was so easy, I mean I speak English! Yet here I am,failing. Fucking failing. Is speaking it not enough?
"Miss.Blue said that you have trouble with that, are you sure you understand? You have to write this essay Kellin,no slacking off, you need to write this" Vic says sternly
"But we all know that in the end the ship sinks so can't we move on? I don't need to write an essay about how it was real and how the movie captured how it was in real life" I state as I run my finger along the grass.

"But its a huge part of your grade" Vic argues
"I dont want to be a writer"
"Kellin teachers dont give a shit you still need to do the writing, is this why youre failing? You dont write anything in English?"
"no I write in Spanish" I say rolling my eyes

"You dont take Spanish class" Vic says as he closes his English notebook
"Not what I meant" I say and he holds his book out.
"Use my notes, theres also math notes in there" he says with a smile, I return the smile and he leans in and kisses my nose. "You are such a tease" I say and before he can back away I put my arms around him pulling him closer and colliding our lips. It doesnt get too heated because then the bell rings and we get up from our spot under the bleachers and grab our backpacks, we didnt bother changing or leaving anything in the locker rooms and the teachers didnt seem to care.

"So while I'm out job hunting, you better be writing your essay" Vic says as he slings his backpack over his shoulder.
"and if I dont?" I ask
"If you dont......Uh, I'll never talk to you again"
"such a tragedy, I guess this is goodbye"

I feel Vic's arms around me
"I take it back, dont leave me" He pleads and I laugh before putting my head on Vic's chest
"I wont, I promise, I will try to write the essay, I will try" I say and he removes his arms from around me. "Now good luck on the job hunting" I add and he just smiles at me before he looks around for Mike, I watch him and Mike exchange eye contact. Mike looks over at me and I give him a slight smile which he doesnt return, my smile fades. Mike looks back at Vic as Vic walks over to him, Mike raises his head in my direction and Vic shakes his head no then Mike smiles and greats Vic with a handshake when Vic gets to him. Typical Mike I guess. I make my way across the parking lot and to my car. I open the door and I slide into the drivers seat, not motivated or wanting to move forward with today, as soon as I get home I should start writing that stupid essay thats due tomorrow. But if I dont go home that means I dont have to start it. I close my car door and start up the car, Taking back Sunday's 'Cute Without the "E"' comes out of my speakers.

"Your lipstick, his collar don't bother Angel
I know exactly what goes on When everything you'll get is
Everything that you've wanted, princess
well which would you prefer
My finger on the trigger, or
My face down, down across your floor" I sing along not even bothering to leave the school parking lot, I stay here parked in my car watching the other kids rush to their friends like they crawled their way out of hell and finally found their friend who was in heaven this whole time. I look around for people I know and thats where I see Jack walking and I see...Alex rushing to Jack and Jack turning around, to meet a smiling Alex, wait a go Jack. I see Hayley walk out with Taylor on her side, I guess they are trying to be best friends again.

"You've got this new head filled up with smoke
I've got my veins all tangled close
To the jukebox bars you frequent
The safest place to hide
A long night spent with your most obvious weakness
You start shaking at the thought you are everything I want
'Cause you are everything I'm not"  Adam Lazzara sings the lyrics to me from the speaker. Okay Kellin enough of this. I put my hands on the wheel and I drive out of the school zone.
I get to my house as soon as Make Damn Sure is over and I turn my car off as soon as he sings the last note. I walk slowly to my door, Someone save me from my endless nightmare. I open the door slowly and I put my backpack on the floor as I close the door behind me.I go up the stairs down the hall and I go in the last room on the left, the office, no distracting posters, no excuses, just papers and pens. I take my phone out of my pocket and I put it in the corner of the room on the floor so I wont be tempted to use it. I sit down and put a blank paper in front of me. Here goes nothing.

---

My phone rings. Making me hop right up and pick my head off of the table. I pick it up and answer the call.
"Uh, hello?"
"Hey Kells you wont believe it!" Vic says happiness clear in his voice
"You found a job?" I question
"Uh um well kind of but, someone paid the bills, I came home and Mike saw a light on and but my question is who did this? I called my mom and she said no, she said they finaly got my dad a job and her money is going to the cell phone bills, noone knows who would" Vic says
"I dont think it matters who Vic, I mean what if the company just like made a mistake and so they put it back on?" I say trying not to give myself away

"I guess you are right, so its been three hours, hows that essay coming along?" Vic asks and I walk closer to look at my desk. Two words are on it. 'Kellin Quinn'.

"Its coming along so good, three more minutes and I will be finished" I lie
"I cant wait to see the grade you get on it" Vic says
"So about that maybe job that you may or may not have..." I say
"I might have a job at this record store, they said they would call me by next week" Vic says
"I'm so happy for you! Vic this is amazing" I say and I feel a smile come on my half asleep face.

"Yeah this real world thing is so amazing" Vic says sarcastically
"you dont need to work though, you have me" I state
"Kellin, some people, just, dont work, and I dont want to rely on someone who might not always be there, you know, plus I really should help out, Mike obviously wont stop being lazy for a minute, and I dont want you wasting your money on me" Vic admits

"I understand, but its not a waste if its on you"
"I love you" Vic says softly
"I Love you too"
"I have to go before Mike starts yelling at me for talking to you, sorry Kells, now finish that essay"
"I'll try" I say in annoyance as I turn off my phone. Why cant this essay write itself. I put my phone in my pocket and lazily make my way down the hall and down the stairs to my backpack, I sigh before opening it and taking out Vic's notebook, This is the key for me to know how to write this perfectly. Dont fail me Vic's notes of the past few days. Dont fail me. If I fall asleep again while writing this essay. I'm blaming the paper, it isnt my fault.

I would rather do so many other things than write this.

I would set my favorite album on fire.
And then I would go buy myself a new copy because, music. Maybe I should go for a walk. I look up at the door its so dark outside. I sigh before tuning around and walking back up the stairs.