[24] the quiet things that no one ever knows (Vic's mind)

A/N: I'm just going to continue this story here, if you've read my story 'stay with me' I did what I like to call 'part two' which is basically me just continuing the story even tho the description kind of has changed (obviously now that Kellin's plan is over!) How did you all like Kellin's apoligy?

P.S: I was bored before school and did another cover/poster thing for this story..I was wondering if anyone wanted to make me more? You could post it somewhere and send me the link? I'm thinking of changing the cover of this story!

---

*Vic pov*

"Thanks" I mumble as I back out of the hug and awkwardly take the guitar back in between my hands

"at lunch, you might not want to be seen with me or in the hallways, Mike will kick your ass" I add

"Expected" Kellin says softly

"I should go" I say and I feel Kellin pull me back

"Stay"

"Kellin I don't even know if I can fully trust you right now, give it time" I state before walking out of his house and to my own, holding my guitar.

Saturday was a low point for me, I spent the morning crying while listening to music which I'm surprised Mike didn't turn it down, I took my guitar while it was raining and left threw my window and I went to my spot where I wanted to be alone and I went psychotic, I wanted to smash my guitar but instead I just pulled some strings to hard and pulled some knobs out of it and I might've kicked it. When Kellin found me, the guitar was by the tree next to me which he didn't seem to notice, he tried taking me home and failed, he left me alone like I wanted but I'm not sure if I really wanted him to leave me. When he left I continued crying harder than I was, I wasn't even thinking about the fact I wouldn't be able to get my guitar fixed because we didn't want to spend out money on that. But when I stopped crying I realized that and hid the guitar under Kellin's jacket so Mike wouldnt notice my guitar being fucked up, I went home and Mike didn't even question me he didn't smile at me but yet he didn't say anything or ask questions and I went straight to my room and fell asleep.

Sunday morning, I woke up to mike opening my door, he told me it was one in the afternoon, I said okay and then he asked me where my guitar was and I said with a friend, he told me he didnt know I would let Tony borrow it and I told him it wasnt Tony and then he dropped the subject walking out of the room asking me if I wanted something to eat, I said no. It was another day of me ignoring Kellin's calls, Kellin's texts, his voicemails saying 'I'm sorry' and 'I hope youre okay' his texts repeating those words over and over again along with 'Please call me' 'Please answer me' 'Why wont you hear me out' I almost wanted to reply back and tell him he should know why I'm ignoring him, he broke my heart, steped on me, used me, acted like he loved me when I was nothing....Nothing.. My parents came home Sunday night. That's when things in my mind got worse. My dad shared the news that he got fired from his job. He didnt do anything wrong, its just the company lost a lot of money from someone elses stupid mistake and now My dad is off job hunting and might get a job where he has to work 10 times the hours just to support us.

And now to today, Monday, whats known as the worst day of the week, I came into school and like the first day, I took my seat in between Hayley and Taylor who still dont seem on good terms, and just like the first day of school, Kellin came late, His eyes went straight to me but I looked away, I didnt want to give him the satisfaction of gaining my attention, my attention is something he might not get from me anymore, So what he got someone to fix my guitar, unlike a guitar my heart wont be able to be repaired that fast.