[60] FINAL

SONG OF THE CHAPTER
Come to me by the goo goo dolls

[Years later, Victor POV]

High school has ended, college has ended, kellin got help from someone with an official title instead of just me and my list of things to think about.
When we got into collage kellin asked me if I regretted being with him through all of this shit we. He questioned me why I didn't just leave him and let him be, it was late at night and he thought I was sleeping so I never answered but I think is time I do.

"You know Kellin" he looks at me as we sit outside on our deck, the summer air making it feel cooler than it is. "I don't regret falling in love with you"

We own a house together now, Kellin paid for half and I paid the other half, Kellin still argues that he wants to buy me the world and I still insist that I can also pay, maybe not for as much but at least I can buy something.

Our parents met, they became close friends, I think Kellin's parents like my parents more than they like me, it's alarming but I'm happy everything fit into place, our parents support us as a couple and they are also close friends.

Oliver well he's always on speed dial if something goes wrong, he made sure of that the day Kellin and I moved in this house together.

Jaime he still calls me once a week to make sure my relationship with Kellin is still going strong and not messed up.

Alex, Jack and that mess of a table don't talk to us much anymore we all grew apart, Alex on one hand I never kept in touch with Jack I did but our friendship just faded.

Jessie said some shit and we dropped him immediately, once a bully always a bully.

"I don't regret anything either" Kellin says and he looks at me relieved.

"I love your face"

"Just my face? Thanks Vic, that is just the best complement ever"

"And I love you, everything about you"
He kisses me it's a soft passionate kiss.

"I love everything about you too"

"we are here!" I hear Mike say loudly and I open the gate so they can come to the backyard. I haven't seen him in months. I give him a huge brotherly hug and then I see little Drew walking behind mike I put out my arms and give him a hug.

"You grew so tall since I last saw you, hey man have you been working out" I joke at my nephew, Alysha then comes into view, she's mike's wife, his little thing with tony didn't work out but that's okay tony found someone else as well and we are all still good friends. Drew laughs at me and then runs to go see Kellin, Drew is only five years old.

"Alysha, nice seeing you again" I say and she smiles at me.

"You too"

I go back to Kellin and Alysha goes to help Mike on the grill. Drew is sitting on Kellin's lap talking to him about the power rangers. I smile at them. Kellin's mine, when I was only a few years older than Drew I first saw Kellin, this moment is a dream come true, who would've known many years later I would be living in a house happy with Kellin by my side.

I walk inside the house to grab some cups and drinks when the doorbell goes off I open it to see Tony and his girl friend Erin, they are so cute together I let them in and they help me bring all the drinks to the backyard. Drew who's now sitting on the grass showing Playing with his toy cars calls me over calling me uncle Vic.

I sit down next to him and listen to him ramble on about his cars I smile at him and nod every once in a while so he knows I'm listening. I feel a pair of arms go around me and I look to see Kellin next to me, his eyes shinning with the reflection of the sun in them.

I love Kellin, all this time I've loved him and I will keep saying that until the moment I take my last breath, I want to stay with him until the end of time, I can't believe we are still together but I'm grateful, I still dream about him and when I wake up with him besides me I realize my dreams are no longer just dreams, they are glimpses of my reality.

Cooking food for him makes me happy. Doing anything for him makes me happy. No matter what happens between us we always start over with a clean slate. Our love will never end it'll just keep starting over and over again. My heart still races really fast when he looks at me, from time to time I get a little nervous. But that's just what comes with love.

"Hey Kellin" I say once Drew runs off to show his cars to Erin.

"Hmm" Kellin says looking at me

"Want to get married?" I ask "it's legal now, let's not wait any longer" I add and he smiles brightly.

"I wanted to ask you that" he says and pulls out a box we laugh as he puts the ring on my finger and like a little kid I get all excited just like drew I want to show it off.

"WE ARE ENGAGED" I yell loudly and everyone looks at us.

"About time" Tony says and they all laugh and come over to congratulate us.

"It was already like you too were married, I forgot you weren't" tony whispers in my ear as he gives me a huge hug.

"You better take care of my brother" mike says to Kellin with a stern look on his face.

"You know I will" Kellin smiles and mike pats his back

"Good prep talk" mike says and Kellin starts walking over towards me.

"Oh and if you do hurt him, Quinn you'll get it" mike says with a slight smile, joking but not joking at the same time.

"I'll love you forever" Kellin says kissing my cheek, "This is the start to our forever" he adds.

The real start to our forever was the day I met him, this is just the true start of a bond by rings. But I know what he means.

"Our forever, is endless" I say and I hold him in my arms

"Now we eat" Mike says loudly and we all cheer.

-----THE END-----