[9] Dreams do come true

--- I'm sorry for the slow updates to this and all my stories, I met PTV and SWS yesterday, and well for the past month I felt it was weird that i was writing Kellic fan fictions and meeting them so soon, but aye, I've met them and don't feel weird about writing anymore, so I'M BACK GUYS, for two months because then I'm meeting them in February and it will be 'weird' for me again---

*Vic Pov*

When I got home yesterday I had to process what happened, its strange how fast this has happened, but I couldn't just tell Kellin to slow it down, this is what I've been wanting for years, I always wanted a chance and I finally got one, Kellin admitted feelings for me, Which I never in a million years thought would happen, its unreal. All these years I - and well everyone else- thought I was wasting my time going after the black haired boy with light bluish green eyes.

Well haven't I proved them wrong, that same raven haired boy is now, Mine.

*Tony Pov*

going to tell Mike how I feel, I got to do this. Its now or never. I sit down and close my eyes, waiting for him to sit two rows in front, one row to the left of me. I open my eyes once his laughter rings in my ear. I watch as he sits next to some new girl, and by new I mean. New to him.

Kellin is with Vic because Kellin spoke up about his feelings. Now its time for me to open up about my feelings. No one would have thought Kellin would ever like Vic, We all thought it would never be a thing to ever cross Kellin's perfect spoiled mind, But werent we wrong.

I geet up and I clear my throat. "Mike" I say softly

"not now, Tony. Tell me later about that braclet with the turtle charm on it" he says not even bothering to look at me. I could give up and feel worthless and sorry for myself but I should really get this off my chest now.

"Mike, I need to talk to you" I say a little louder

"not now" he says and his face meets mine, I feel uneasy, his eyes burning into my skin.

"please" I say in almost a whisper, Mike sighs and he nods.

"go on with it" he says breaking the silence. The girl next to him just looking off into space at somthing to my left.

"alone?" I ask, Mike sighs.

"we are surrounded by tons of people, where do we go?" Mike asks, I dont know what takes over me but i grab my stuff then go back to the confused Mike and grab his hand, pulling him out of his chair and out of the room.

"when did you get so strong?" Mike asks as we get into the crowded hallway full of students rushing to get to class before the late bell.

"who knows" i mumble, I open the janitors closet and I push Mike in when no one is looking, closing the door tightly behind me. Everything is dark, so i take out my phone and turn the screen on so we can slightly see each other. Mike straightens out his sleeve and puts his books on the shelf behind him.

"whats up tone?" he asks in a much nicer tone of voice than earlier.

"ihavefeelingsforyou" i say really fast making the five worded sentence combine in one

"what?" Mike asks confused

"I have feelings for you!" I yell at him and he looks at me wide eyed "How have you not noticed!?! I look at you, hoping for you to look back! and when you do half of the time you just smile and look away! or you..you act like im nothing! you're my best friend and i've been hiding things from you! you are oblivious!" i yell at him, anger starting to fill my veins. my face going warm. His eyes gleaming from my phone light. My throat closing up slightly. I open the door, grab my stuff. "fuck you mike" I mumble as I walk out leaving him alone in the tight small space our school calls a closet. its tighter than any closet i've ever been in. So much for him liking me back. He just stood there not saying anything. He could have at least rejected me and my emotions rather than stand there silently. I was stupid to think he'd ever love me like that. I'll always just be his best friend. and nothing more.

----

I lay down on the grass outside of school, my stuff feet away from me, its been ten minutes since I left Mike in the closet and he hasnt tried contacting me at all, maybe he went back to class, I bet hes flirting with that girl right now, getting her number, making arrangements to meet up with her after school. I bet vic is in class, not even realizing I'm not there because hes in a dream haze about his new found relationship with Kellin Quinn bostwick. Love of his life. Love of everyones life. The amazing Kellin. Together they will be Kellic. together they are Kellic.

kellic was what vic used to call him and Kellin before Kellin even talked to him. He would be so happy and be like "i had a kellic dream last night" and Jaime would groan in annoyance at the name Vic made him and kellin, Jaime would put down Vic's drems "he'll never like you" Jaime said once and Mike punched Jaime in the jaw. Mike didnt think Vic had a chance but he didnt want to break his older brothers heart. He cares about Vic's feelings more than anyone. More than mine.

How does someone not notice the upset kid? Whenever I'm happy or okay, those are the days where someone asks me if im okay. Yet the days when I come to school with blood shot eyes, or tear stained cheeks, no one bothers to make sure im okay, because as far as they think I'm perfect, having the best day of my life.

when will it be my turn to have someone care. when will i find my kellic moment, well without vic or kellin, i mean my own love life. When will someone pay attention to me, Love me. When will it be my turn to be happy.

The light from the sun is blocked by someone towering over me.

"Tony, I" Mike starts and i look up and or eyes meet

"Tony I've been looking everywhere for you" He adds

"fuck off" I mumble and I close my eyes and feel the slight wind brush against my bare arms, gossebumps slowly making their way on the serface of my skin. I shouldnt have left my jacket in my locker.

"Tony, do you really like me?" Mike asks

"why do you care, you have that blonde chick, you have all the blonde girls in the world" i say my eyes still closed.

"I care because none of them are you, Tony, I'm sorry I havent been paying much attention to you, Its just that, I spend my time with so many girls because i was trying to take away my feelings for you"

and with that said I open my eyes and sit up, Mike sitting down next to me. He puts his hand on my leg.

"come on, lets go back to class" Mike adds with a smile

"or not" he adds when i dont respond

"I'd rather skip class with you anyways" He says as he puts his jacket covered warm arms around me.