[42] Part three of this Christmas vacation

got tired of the tittle of these parts..Needed a change....

The question I asked in the last chapter..If you didnt have an answer you will later on..Maybe not in this chapter or the next..But you'll see..

I went to sleep at this story just hitting 20K..
Thank you so much for reading!

*Still Vic Pov*

I open the door and I turn on the light switch. His walls are light blue. The celling is a dark blue color with little plastic stars on them. his bed nicely made. the sheets are dark blue matching the celilings. A soft looking buzz lightyear blanket spread across it.

I step in, closing the door behind me. I see a door and I open it.. Wow a walk in closet.. I run my hand against the wall and find the light switch, I turn it on and I look at all the hangers filled with small little shirts, jeans, worn out nike shoes, lots of shoes really small, some a bigger size, Kellin did say they came here a lot durning the summers when he was younger, this must be all his clothes from the baby years until maybe middle school, or whenever his parents stopped spending time with him.
I see what looks like a picture album and I pick it up from its spot hidden between jackets.its just a black book, no photo on the outside. I open it and skim through the pages.
Pictures of Kellin smiling at birthday parties, Kellin forcing smiles as he takes a photo with his dad, Photos with Kellin not wanting to look at the camera. Photos of Kellin and Justin. I close the book and put it back in its hidding spot. I shouldn't be in here. I turn the lights out and leave the room the way I found it. I cant just go in there looking for nothing. I walk my way down the light dim halls, how long was I in there for, it felt like minutes but at the look of this, it must've been hours.

I make my way up the stairs trying not to make a noise and then I slip into Kellin and I's room, I close the door slightly and I see him laying in bed his chest slowly going up and down, the side of his face slightly touching the pillow. I walk over to my bag and take out my pajamas before slipping in bed next to Kellin trying not to wake him up, I look at the alarm clock on the bedside table. 12AM. I sigh before gently moving Kellin's hair out of his face with my tumb.

---------------------------------

I wake up to the door opening, the smell of coffee, and christmas music?
I open my eyes to see Kellin in black pajama pants.. And the shirt I wore yesterday.
"you're awake! Sorry if I woke you" he says closing the door behind him as he gives me a small smile before putting the dark blue mug closer to his mouth and taking a sip.

I sit up in bed and he mkes he way over to his side and sits next to me.
"no you didnt wake me" I say giving him a smile before yawning
"you sure?" he asks making me laugh a little

"Yeah, I think it was the Christmas music that made me get up"
"oh yeah, you know Christmas eve is tomorrow and it started snowing and they just got all in the Christmas spirt" Kellin says with a shurg

"Its snowing? Like from the sky? Right now?" I ask getting a little excited
"yeah it is" Kellin says like its no big deal

"thank you" Kellin says randomly, I look at him giving him a confused look. Why is he thanking me?
"thank you for coming here with me, for the past few years Christmas has been a time where my cousins would bug me and I would feel ignored by the adults, it really means alot to me that you came" He adds before kissing my cheek bringing the smell of coffee closer to me.

I take the mug out of Kellins hand and take a sip, the warm coffee making its way down my throat
"ask me to meet you anywhere and I'll try to be there" I say softly and he smiles at me. I give him the mug back. Even if I get mad at Kellin, I can never seem to stay mad, hes all I've ever wanted and I guess the more I find out about the real him, the more I realize this is real the more I find myself loving him, I didnt think that was possible.