[53] Where Did The Party Go

Song of the chapter: Where Did The Party Go by Fall Out Boy

Chapter dedicated to: Dahliya_Johnson

*Still Vic Pov*

Yesterday after cleaning up all the mess in Kellin's room, I walked home., around seven I heard Mike walking pretty quickly down the hall, I stopped him and like a protective brother asked him where he was going, he said 'Jaime's' but his eyes and the remote controller in his hand said ''Kellin's'.. I told him it wasnt a good time to go to Kellin's. He pouted and told me that Kellin said whenever and I made myself more clear by saying, Not today Mike. Made me feel like an adult.

I'm turning into my parents. After that Michael Fuentes went back to his room and said I was ruining his fun. It was Tuesday night what kind of fun could a teenager have on a school night.

Oliver called me about twelve this morning, waking me up from my sleep, he sounded panicked which made me sit up, I asked him what was wrong and he was all like...

'Well mate, i followed Kellin, lost him, found him again, I'm with him, I dont think he knows who I am.. He keeps touching my hair and im about one hundred percent sure hes drunk' I told Oliver to take Kellin to his place and make sure he falls asleep somewhere that doesn't have a lot of things in it, because I dont want what happened in his bedroom to spread to other parts of the house, I've never seen him drunk and I dont know what he can do.

I saw Kellin getting out of his car this morning, he had a Starbucks cup in hand, he looked normal but his eyes screamed hangover,  I watched him close his car door and quickly walk into the school, everyone moving to the side so they wouldn't touch him, I followed closely behind as he made his way through the hallways.

I had to stop following him after he went into his class room. I walked into lunch today and saw Kellin talking to someone a few days away, he was pushing a smile I've seen in photographs before, not real but looks pretty close. He then sat back down at his table and didn't seem to look at anyone in the eyes.

Music came around and I said hi to him, he just nodded his head, I took that as a 'hi Vic, I love and miss you' but I know thats not even close to what that nod meant.

At the moment I'm struggling to do math homework. I stare at the numbers not knowing what to do. I sigh before writing random answers and stuffing it back into my backpack.

My phone rings and I answer it without checking caller ID

"Vic!" Oliver yells into my ear making me move my phone away from my ear for a minute before putting it back

"What?" I Ask, I hear loud music in the background
"I need your help" Oliver says and I hear the background noise go down.
"With what getting a girl friend in a club? Yeah I don't think I can get into clubs, I don't have fake IDs like you guys" I say

"No you twat! Kellin is having a party"
"and what do you need help with?" I ask confused.

"Okay, lets straighten this out, your boyfriend, Kellin, oh sweet Kellin, hates throwing parties unless it is Halloween, which explains why new years was at my house even though it was just us, he didn't want to be the host, and well here's the thing I saw Kellin walking around and now hes no where to be seen. You might not get the picture, but I need you here, now. You hear me Fuentes? Now" and with that he hangs up and I put my phone in my pocket, I rush out of my house, slamming the door behind me a bit to tight. I run all the way to Kellin's house. Its a Wednesday night, why would he have a party? I stop out of breath and it takes me a few moments to catch my breath back again.