[13] Vic is a weak nerd

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Im thankful for all of you, Thank you so much for reading this story!

~now the madness continues, do you all hate Kellin yet?~

*Vic Pov*

I wake up to my alarm going off. I couldnt sleep that well because I kept dreaming up flashbacks, flashbacks were Jack would push my books everywhere, flashbacks to were he would push me to a locker and slide my body up it. Flashbacks to when I would get yelled at, humilated. And I didnt sleep that much due to endless studying. I didnt even get a good night text from Kellin. I guess I shouldnt expect them everyday.. I just thought it would be our thing. I turn off my alarm and get ready for my day.

"Mike" I say as I open the door and he comes running down the hall. Upside to living on a one floor, You dont have to yell up the stairs for someone. 

"You look" Mike says then he stops himself

"Like I got hit by a bus" I say as I open the door and walk out, Mike walking out and closing the door behind him.

"More like you just woke up but thats about the same" Mike says

"You okay?" He adds

"yeah I'm just tired" I say because its true

"You sure you dont want to just stay home?" Mike asks concered

"I'll be fine, I was studying so it would be pointless to stay home" I say and then we start walking to school.

~

Kellin sits next to me not even saying a word. Not even a good morning.

The bell rings signaling the end of class and with my head down I look to my right and make eye contact with Kellin.

"Vic?" 

"Hmm" I look back at my desk and I pick up my books,get up and start walking out of the room. I feel a hand grab onto my arm and I turn around to face Kellin.

"whats going on?" He asks

"nothing, go to class"

"Vic what is on your mind?" he asks

"nothing"

"dont fucking lie to me, tell me whats going on" Kellin says sternly

"its stupid, I spent my night studding and I had nightmares all night, and by nightmares I mean flashbacks, its nothing" I say turning around and I start walking

"What kind of nightmares?" Kellin asks interested and I sigh giving in.

*Kellin Pov*

after our first class I got Vic to open up to me even more and he told me that he was having nightmares, I asked him what kind, I dont know I was expecting somthing I could laugh at or hold against him. I was wrong.
I found out the things Jack has done to Vic. Jack has phisically and emotionaly hurt Vic. Its terrible. Vic is such a nice guy so why would Jack do things to him? Jack used to push Vic into lockers, Push all his stuff places, even in the bathroom tolet and sink. Jack has said hurtful things to Vic. Hes taunted Vic, Vic couldnt tell anyone about what Jack would do because aparently Jack threatened him two years ago. Jack almost put Vic's head in the tolet to but luckily was stoped by jesse because Jesse was hungry and needed lunch and said Vic isnt worth missing lunch. Jack has successfuly put Vic in a trash can and has locked him in a locker. 

Vic and I both missed the first five minutes of our second class because he couldnt speak and I gave him a huge hug and told him things are and well get better.