[4] Jaime Alberto Preciado

*Jaime pov*

two words, kellin quinn. one sentance, i hate kellin quinn. one sentance using a bad words,i fucken hate kellin fucking quinn...fuck.

im currently sitting on the floor,my head against the end of my bed, thinking about this dude, i dont like him, obviously. i hate him with a passion.

today was the first day of school, no one likes days like today, because first off its monday, second off, school. but for me it was going pretty well, i was with my friends, i have a few morning classes with tone and mike.

speaking about having class with mike, i had him in my first period, our teacher has hair that she puts up, its higher than mine, her hair full on went up. mike took a girls pencil for one second and she fliped, our teacher was all like 'MICHEAL THAT ISNT YOURS' and he muttered  'that hair isnt yours'  lucky enough for mike, even though shes not that young, she still heard and said  'What was that michael'  at that point i was scared for him, but at the same time i was ready to start laughing. 'you put on your wig nicely, looks very convincing' mike said and i had to hide my mouth with my arm, i almost bursted out laughing. that was until he had to leave to go to the office and i was all alone, in class. listening to her blab on about how one plus one is in fact two. well i think thats what she said.

when mike came back he shurged and smiled before sitting back down next to me.

"what did i miss?" mike asked

"normal first day, review... vic?" i asked

"skipping the rest of class the usual, but hes not mad at me like last time" mike whispered

"you broke a window, im sure he had a right to be mad that time" i whisped  

"it was a small window" mike pouts

"but its thosands of dollars, youve cost the school so much money, they should call this school 'mike fuentes' they've payed that much money for your damage" i said and he started laughing causing the teacher to glare at us, making us shut up instantly.

the next few classes were okay i was fighting sleep, then lunch came, everything was good, i was eating pizza, and for once in my life i actully liked the school's pizza. but then the black haired, blue eyed demon came up to us and asked if he could sit down. mike said yes or whatever and Kellin sat down next to vic and tony, making me want to throw up good pizza.

me and kellin used to be cool in 4th grade, by cool i mean, we didnt talk, and when we did it was nice. then one day my best friend...Victor, said "jaime, kellin's cute, i think i like him" from that moment i despised kellin, i wont let him hurt my best friend, its somthing i dont want to happen, kellin is the type of boy vic doesnt need, kellin is the type who shouldnt be near vic.

Kellin will only hurt vic, i know he will if he gets too close. kellin is trouble, vic is too inocent to write on the desk, his desk could have words all over it and hes scared of the teacher thinking it was him so he earases it as soon as he sits down. i bet kellin is the one who wrote the words down everywhere on the desk.

over the years, kellin's friends have pushed vic, teased vic, made vic upset, they hurt him and im pretty sure kellin can do the same. he sat there at our lunch table like he owned it, well news flash, he will never own it, its mine, its mike's, its tonys and the most important, its vic's.

"why are you here" i said harshly to kellin

"i love you too preciado" he said,making me want to lean over the otherside of the table and put my hands around his neck  "im here because, well why not" he added looking over at vic

"plus i mean, you guys are attractive" he said and vic's cheeks start turning red, making me madder by the second

"thank you, i do look nice today" tony said and we all started laughing "what? do you guys not think i look good today" he added

"its not that, i mean, tony you are wearing too many colors" i said, i know hes not wearing that many colors, but hes wearing two different shades of blue.

"im wearing blue jeans, a black shirt and blue vans" tony said looking down at his outfit. i gave him a look, faking disgust.

"you know what,fuck you" tony said throwing a plastic fork at me

 "woh, watch the hair" i said and i runed my hand through my hair. i wasnt fully kidding, i really do care for my hair, but i was also just trying to make this funny. tony then caught my attention by pulling me into a conversation about colors. making me zone out completly, ignoring the fact kellin was sitting with us, but then i saw him leaving and i started tooning back in.

"and then i said, thats not black its blue" tony said and i gave him a confused look. 

after lunch was over, i found myself sitting in a class with kellin himself. he completly ignored me, didnt notice me, didnt talk to me, and i know for sure he knew i was there, i thought maybe, well he sat with me at lunch maybe he would want to talk to me, maybe he would want to explain why his ass was sitting at my table. but he didnt.

i feel my phone vibrating and i look pull it out of my pocket. laying my legs fully touch the floor in the process. its mike, i answer it.

"michael" i say

"jaime, kellin just came here and he took vic to his place, and i think maybe they are going to become friends" mike says and i stay silent.

"i'll be at your place in five minutes, i'll call tone and tell him to meet us there" i state and i get up from my bedroom floor, end the call and start rushing out of my house, almost falling over as i try putting my shoes on standing up.