[15] The Mexican and the Brit

-----Kellin Pov--

Its been one week since VIc and I got together, excactly a week, ever since sunday we havent gone on any dates because hes been all worked up with homework, so we only get to talk durning our first class of the day, lunch and gym. we talk about the normal stuff like school and tests with me flirting from time to time and trailing kisses up his neck while hes doing his work, no one seems to notice while we are in class. Some times Vic tries to push me away but I dont.

currently we are sitting at the table and its just Vic and I because MIke got detention for smoking, Tony and Jaime are in detention for trying to take Mike out of detention. Arent they the smart ones, You can never mess with certian teachers.

"I love you" Vic blurts out

*Oliver Pov*

I hear those three powerful words in a dreadful sentace I look over to see Fuentes, His face pale yet red at the same time, it looks like he didnt mean to blurt it out it was just on his mind. Victor Fuentes is in love with Kellin Quinn. I watch as Kellin pulls Vic closer and their lips collide. everyone who has noticed has looked away, but I can't.

Everything I've ever thought I felt about Kellin, gone. Hes using Vic and as much as I want to suport Kellin in his choices and plans, I cant, especially not with this one.

"I'm so happy Kellin found someone like Vic, They seem so happy together" Justin says and I look away from Kellin and Vic and back at Justin.

"ya, its awesome I feel like hes ditched us" Jack mumbles

"He didnt ditch us, hes in love" Justin states

"Love..What is love" I mutter

"Dont be such a downer guys, plus if he did leave us I dont think people would still be fond of us" Justin says with a shrug

"stop using fancy words!" Jack says in a annoyed tone. I excuse myself from the table and out of the room, I walk past the halls, I walk past a class room and I cant help but look inside to see Jaime and Tony yelling at Mike. I open the door slowly and they dont seem to notice.

"You just had to light a cigarette Mike!" Jaime groans

"It wasnt mine and its your fault you guys tried taking me out of detention yesterday, so now today you pay the price" Mike says with a sigh

"not your cigarette, you still put it in your mouth and fucking lit it!" Jaime says raising his voice, I accidently kick the door with my foot when I try to open it more. "Fuck" I mutter and they all look at me in terror

"thank god you werent an adult figure" Tony says with relief all over his face.

"we have bigger problems" I say as I walk in

"like?" Jaime asks

"we cant have Vic and Kellin together, and Vic just told Kellin he loved him" I say

"see someone else agrees! This isnt right!" Jaime says "I would so hug you right now Sykes,but you are still one of them"

"Jaime I dont know what you guys think of Kellin,Justin,Jesse,Jack and I but Im most likely the nicest one you will come in contact with right now" I say and I sit down in the teachers seat. "whos in?" I ask

Mike and Tony look at eachother and they shake their heads, no.

Meanwhile Jaime is smiling at me, good to know I have one person in this with me.

"come on guys" Jaime says looking between his two friends

"No, We have our own love lives to deal with" Tony says wraping his arms protectivly around Mike

"you guys lied to me! You are a thing" Jaime says and Mike shurgs

"I'll leave you guys in detention, Tell the teacher Jaime needed to use the rest room, it wont be a lie, we will be there" I say and I get up and I motion Jaime to follow me out of the classroom. He follows me.

"why the bathroom?" He asks

"we cant go anywhere else unless you want to skip school with me, I know you Jaime, You dont trust me that much" I state

"Thats not me, thats Vic"

"skip school with me?"

"sure"

and with that I sneak Jaime out of the school and into my car. I drive him to the park and on the way there we dont speak at all.

--

"so what are we going to do?" Jaime asks

"before we get into that I need to tell you something and as much as we want to tell Vic we cant just yet because he wont believe us and we need to get proof to back us up" I say

"what is it?" Jaime asks as we sit down on an empty park bench.

"You know that day Kellin sat with you guys?"

"ya what about it"

"he only did that because Justin was pushing him about getting a crush or a boyfriend and he picked Vic to be his well fake boy friend or dare I say, victim. He didnt use the word Victim but lets face it thats what Vic is to him just another person Kellin has minipulated, Kellin is trying to make Vic act like hes really his boyfriend so Justin believes, Kellin doesnt enjoy it, and for the most part, no offense to Vic but Kellin might never enjoy it. Kellin is using Vic and Vic is so in love he might be blinded to see it, I know Kellin is starting to regret fake dating Vic and we need Kellin to break or we need Vic to find out the truth, I really didnt want to team up against Kellin, but he dug so far in, I cant handle seeing this happen in front of my eyes. This needs to end. And I'm sorry but its too late to keep Vic's feelings on the down low, this might seriously hurt him, are you in? we are going to make a plan and take it slow this could take a while we cant just push this information at Vic,that would make it worse"

"Oh I'm already in, we are going to make Vic see the truth wether he believes us or not" Jaime says, anger obviously in his eyes.

Kellin Quinn is going down in his own game, no matter how long this will take,hes going down.