[56] Ten things to do on the weekends

I wake up and look around, My head no longer on Vic's chest but on the hard ground, I stand up and brush myself off. Where is he?

*Vic Pov*

"Vic you can see Mr.Sanders now" the lady at the desk says as she pushes her glasses higher on her noise. I get up from the nice waiting chair and go into Mr.Sanders office closing the door behind me.

Last time I came in here was in the begining of the week, I sat in the seat in front of him and told him that my grades are back up and it wasnt Kellin's fault in the first place, then I told Mr.Sanders about how Kellin has been acting and how worried I am about him.

"Take a seat" Mr.Sanders says and I sit down in front of him
"Thank you for writing that to Kellin" I state
"No problem, he did deserve it, how is he?"
"I dont know, hes..He..Hes scaring me, I thought well maybe hes just an emotional drunk but then you put all the pieces together and you realize, He isnt drunk, just emotional"

"Dont you think you should get him help?"
"No" I say as fast as he asked the question
"why not?" Mr.Sanders asks raising his eyebrow at me

"he doesnt need help, he doesnt need labels, hes just..Hes letting out every emotion he had inside, and now he has me and he is loved the way he should be and things are starting to look up and things will be beautiful, he would've broke anytime anyways, my affection or not, and I swear by his birthday he will be like himself"
"you swear?"
"I swear, until then, make the teachers take it easy on him"
"Will do Vic"
"thank you Mr.Sanders, thank you for understanding me and where I'm comming from"

"Its no problem, thank you for keeping Mike out of trouble, just be careful between watching everyone, dont stress yourself out"
My phone rings and I mummble a good bye before leaving. Shit its Kellin, he must've woken up. I rush passed everyone and get out of the somewhat empty school, I get to where Kellin is and watch him sit down on the grass.

"You're up!" I state smiling at him
"and where were you?" He questions
"just talking to Mike, school ended and he was waiting for me, told him he could go home without me" I lie, Kellin nods understandingly.

"you want to go to your house or?" I ask and Kellin looks around
"by my house you mean starbucks right?" he turns to look at me
"yeah" I say with a small smile
"then lets go"

He gets into the drivers seat before I can stop him and he takes out his keys, it is his car, I shouldn't be uncomfterble sitting in the passenger seat.

Its not that Kellin is emotionaly unstable..I just..I dont know I feel like he kind of is even though I know he isnt.

I dont want Kellin to go somewhere and have someone tell him that he has Borderline Personality Disorder or anything else because I know that isnt what Kellin has. Kellin is just going through a rough patch in the road that he will pass sooner or later.

Kellin parks the car and I follow him outside, he rushes inside and orders what he wants
"do you want anything?" Kellin asks turning his head to me,

"no thanks", we wait for his drink to be done.
Once the lady calls his name he picks up the cup and starts drinking it right away. He's beautiful. He smiles at me.
"Stop looking at me" he says playfully as he wraps one of his arms around mine and leads me out of Starbucks.

----

Last night after watching a few movies, Kellin and I fell asleep.
Kellin is currently making coffee and I'm just watching him as I lean against the counter.
"Ten things to do this weekend" I say and Kellin makes a 'mm' sound
"listen to music" I say and I take out my phone and click 'shuffle' and dance, dance by fall out boy comes on.
"dance" I say backing up from the counter and picking up Kellin's hand before he can pick up his coffee mug and I spin him around.

"I dont know how to dance" he mummbles and I put my hands on his waist pulling him closer. I put one hand in his and put it up
"now with the other hand put it on my shoulder" I say and he does so as I keep my other hand on his waist.
"step forward" I say as I step back and I teach him how and he starts laughing

"This is a bit classy for fall out boy" Kellin says smiling at me
"we can do whatever we want" I whisper before leaning in and giving him a soft peck on the lips.

"third thing we could do... Go to a fancy restaurant to eat fast food" I say and Kellin blushes hopefuly remembering our first real date like I am.
"we could cuddle, sing together, go in the car and drive with no destination, cook, sing and dance at the same time and do everything we can do together like sit on the couch, watch tv" I suggest and Kellin's hands leave mine as he grabs his coffee.

"how about we be lazy together"
"Kellin, I'm doing this for you and for you to be happy, we are doing everything I said this weekend"
"But I'm happy being lazy!" Kellin pouts at me.
"We are going to go for a drive" I state before grabbing Kellin's spare keys that are in the back of the drawer with the silverware.

"How did you know I kept them there?" Kellin asks raising an eyebrow

"As your boyfriend I must know every inch of your house..and you..but mostly your house" I say and Kellins face starts turning red. I smile at him.
"Ready for an hour of driving nowhere and maybe getting lost while listening to really good music?" I ask

"More ready than I'll ever be" Kellin says and I look down at his boxers
"Okay give me a minute" he says putting his half full coffee mug down and rushing up the stairs.
-------
I smile as I look down at the sleeping Kellin in my arms, it's Sunday night and We achieved all ten things I told Kellin yesterday, yesterday we drove to the middle of nowhere just singing along with whatever song Kellin would play. We went to that place Mary works and she smiled at us and didn't even take our orders already knowing what we wanted, we laughed, smiled, Kellin's smile was beautiful, he was grinning ear to ear.
Today we cooked together, we made tacos, I had a craving okay. Mike came over in the middle of us making them and he went to go play video games, I rolled my eyes and Kellin saw and said he didn't mind and he really liked having Mike around, not as much as me though which made me relieved, but let's face it I'm the better Fuentes. Mike joined us for dinner then went back to the basement playing whatever game he was playing. Kellin and I watched some supernatural episodes because it was the only thing on, laying on the couch, Kellin's head buried into my chest half the time. We did what Kellin wanted and we were lazy together the rest of the day.
I smile at myself when I realize, that Green Day show I've been looking forward to is coming up soon and I'll share the best day of my life with the best person in my life.
----

A/N: I have the final chapters planned,
4 chapters left
I was going to end this story yesterday but got to caught up in, Phan.
reading loads of Phan fiction and rewriting one I started writing two years ago
( Its called, 'drunk'...Check it out?)
I write almost everything at 12AM so if there's a mistake, don't feel weird calling me out on it! It's actually helpful!