[40] All I want For Christmas Is You (Part 1)

A/N: yeah I know so original of me right? 'All I want for Christmas is you'.. I should've put 'Merry Christmas kiss my ass' but that wouldn't go

I wasnt going to update because I'm being a sad little shit right now, stressed over nothing, but yet writing is a thing I do to make me happy so I'm here.

*Kellin Pov*

I couldnt sleep last night, the thought of Vic practically throwing me out of his house and being mad at me. How the hell am I still with him? I've made him cry, I broke his heart, when he decided to give me another chance and wanted to start a friendship first I pushed it and rushed it not listening to him, when he told me not to pay the bill I did. He has the right to get mad at me I guess, I dont listen to anyone most of the time...I dont listen to Vic. If I didnt lie about liking Vic nothing would've happened and I wouldnt really know him the way I do, but yet I'm happy I did what I did because now I know Vic and I really do love him, but I hate the fact I keep hurting him but I cant help it, I'm me and I dont think.

"Kellin! Are you packed? We have to go soon", my mom calls up from the bottom of the stairs.
I look at my packed luggage and I sigh before grabbing a jacket and flinging it over my shoulder and dragging my luggage down the stairs behind me.
"Okay so, we will follow you to Vic's place and then you guys will follow us" my mom says as she opens the front door. "You ready?" she asks with a smile and I give her a weak smile back.

"oh! Also your father and I told everyone you were bringing a friend and well they most likely wont expect Vic is a guy. But don't worry we told them to give your friend money for Christmas this is going to be a surprise" She says before leaving. Wow wonder how they'll take this surprise.

I follow her outside,closing and locking the door to the house and put my stuff in the trunk of my car. I close the trunk and slide into the drivers seat closing the door and turning my car on. I look at the time, its almost nine. So at nine when I knock on his door theres a chance he will open and a chance he wont. I start driving with my parents car behind mine. We would go all in one car but I didnt know how Vic would feel being cramped in the back seat with all of my moms huge jackets. Its not fun falling asleep in the car and waking up to a huge puffy jacket on your face making you feel like you were trapped and like you're being kidnapped.

We were supposed to go to Michigan for Christmas this year but now we are going to our house in Oregon, its a family owned house but for the most part its really my mom, dad and I's. Good thing I didnt tell Vic where we are going to. I hope he doesnt mind a ten hour car ride. He can sleep while I drive, that's if he comes with me.

I park outside of his house and I rush to the door so my parents dont rush me along. I knock on the door and wait a few minutes. I'm about to walk away when the door opens slowly revealing a tired lookng Vic with a blue bag on his side. We stand there looking at each other and then he tilts his head. "Kellin? Earth to Kellin" he says with a small laugh.
"You're awake" I Say and he smiles at me, standing up straight, "why wouldn't I be?" he asks and then he walks towards me closing the door behind him.

"let me hold your bag before my parents judge me" I mumble as we start walking to my car and he slips his bag into my hand. I put his bag in the backseat of my car and we both get inside. I watch my parents car go down the road and I start the car and drive behind them.

"I hope you dont mind a ten hour drive to Oregon" I say breaking the silence.
"I dont mind, I get to spend those ten hours with you" he says softly making me smile as I continue looking at the road in front of me.
"so you arent mad at me?" I ask
"a little, but I think I should thank you for the gift you gave my parents" Vic says. He did what I asked, hes taking me paying the bills as his parents gift like I asked him to last night.