Order

April 14, 20XXTuesday pt

April 14, 20XX
Tuesday pt. ii

It was like someone had flipped the switch and the whole world had suddenly turned on. 

Taehyung's phone buzzed on the nightstand while my own rang from my room. There was even a call coming in on the hotel phone as a knock sounded from the door.

My lids quickly opened up and my eyes found itselves connecting with Taehyung's whose were clouded with confusion, Taehyung still waking up.

I become aware of the fact that I'm wrapped against his bare side, somewhat entangled in the bed sheet. 

Oh no.

Last night.

What did we do?

I pull back my arm from his chest and bite my lip.

"Hello, housekeeping. Anybody, there?"

Hearing the card swipe in, Taehyung quickly bolts from underneath the sheet, rushing to prevent the doorhandle from turning all the way.

"Y-yes! Sorry. We will leave the room soon. Please give us a couple more minutes."

Hearing the lady behind the door agree, I let out a sigh of relief, Taehyung doing the same before slowly turning back my way, too shy to meet my gaze.

Noticing the marks on his neck, I avert my gaze and hug the sheet closer to myself, wondering if there are any on my own body.

The busy noises coming from outside the hotel window bring me to realization that it was probably well past the morning now.

With a gasp, I pick up his phone. 

It's 9:30am, the time that our plane is supposed to be landing.

"Shoot, shoot! We were supposed to be there already! My mother's going to kill -"

A notification on my phone catches me off guard. 

It's an alarm at 7:00am that Taehyung missed, titled "Jennie."

Me?

I try to discreetly click on it, only for the face ID feature to pop up.

Hearing Taehyung walk over, I close the phone and look up at him, "Sorry, I - here's your phone."

"I don't mind." he says quietly without hesitation as he takes a seat on the couch, taking some of the bed sheet to cover himself with. 

Taking the phone back, our fingertips touch and it'd be a lie for me to say that I didn't feel something when I really did. 

"Thanks," he unlocks the phone and I wished that I could see what was on it, but it was impossible from my angle.