Thank You, Next

WE MADE IT TO THE END, but it's not the last of this story

I know this book was a rollercoaster ride and probably has made your poor hearts hurt. I wanted it to give you a new emotion to feel that you haven't explored. The first book, "5 Minutes a Day" is supposed to be like 'first love' and give the feeling of a fairytale. This book explores bitter reality, that love isn't always perfect. Sometimes two people can drift apart even after they thought they would be together forever. Most might say "Well they both love each other, so why can't they be together?" and well, I hope that I wrote them well enough by the end for readers to realize that there is a lot of pain that they need to get over first. They need to heal themselves before loving each other.

I want to really thank you all for reading and sticking with it to the end. It's been 16 months! I'm sorry for making you wait that long for updates. I hope that it was worth it. 

Some of you guys may leave after this story, but I want you to know that I thank you for reading and commenting. I may not have responded a lot of the time, but they were my favorite!! I loved seeing your reaction. I'm thankful for those memories you have left me.

For those that are not ready to leave these two just yet, don't worry...

The story doesn't end.

I promise.