Caught

February 24, 20XXMonday

February 24, 20XX
Monday

"He did what?!" Rose dropped her backpack at the doorway, dramatically.

I look at her from my bed, kind of confused.

She waves her hand and jumps onto the bed. "Lisa told me you texted her last night about how Taehyung was flirting with some girl?!"

What?!

The woman in question enters with Jisoo. 

"Your mom is so nice. I know I say it like all the time, but she's so nice." Lisa says as she walks in with a fruit platter that my mom most likely handed to her.

"She's just happy you guys still hang out with me." I tell them. "And Lisa why did you say Taehyung was flirting with some girl?"

"That's what you said!" She exclaims, dropping herself onto my desk chair.

Jisoo sits criss-crossed on the carpet.

"Well that's not what I meant. I meant he was talking with this gorgeous girl and I just felt this ugly feeling inside of me."

"Like you wanted to kill her." Lisa kicks the air.

Kind of.

"More like. I didn't feel good enough all of a sudden. Like here I am, getting fatter and uglier."

Jisoo's jaw dropped. "You're pregnant and you already are the prettiest pregnant person I've ever seen. You barely even gained weight."

I roll my eyes because I wish my friends would just be truthful.

My legs feel thicker and my cheeks have gotten puffier.

"Also, you're carrying his baby! That's got to be the sexiest thing a guy will ever see." Rose points out.

I grab a pillow beside me and groan.

"Who even is this bish." Lisa twists her mouth around.

I shrug, but then I remember that I at least know her name.

"Some girl named Irene."

Rose sits up straighter and reaches for my laptop, "Irene you say..."

The rest of us exchange looks before huddling over to see what she's doing.

"I'm trying to see Jimin's friend list on facebook to see if she's on there." Rose tells us as she scrolls through his profile.

"Speaking of Jimin..." I nudge her, "I thought you two were having a fling."

Rose groans, but continues scrolling. "Please, he's such a playboy! I realized it and cut that out of my life immediately."

I bit my lip.

Wow, I never really knew Jimin.

Then again, I could totally see that.

The way he smoothly told those lies at the train stop was telling enough.

That itself also made me even more nervous. Because where there are playboys, lay heartbreaks and tears and the many girls that shed them.

"Do you think you'll find her?" Jisoo questions Rose's detective skills.

Insulted, Rose answers, "How many Irenes do you know? Oh! I found her!"

My heart suddenly starts beating really fast and just as she was about to click on the Irene on Jimin's list, A skype call comes through, causing Rose to answer it on accident.

We all scream as Taehyung's face pops up.

He's on his tummy and his eyes widen at our reaction.

"Oh gosh, that was scary. He could've been naked or something." Lisa puts her hand over her heart as she calms herself down.

Taehyung hears her and furrows his eyebrows at her like she's out of her mind.

"What?!"

"Oops. Nothing. Byee!" Lisa mouths that we'll finish this some other time and ushers the other girls out of the room. "Bye, Jennie!"

I give them a little wave and turn my attention back to Taehyung.

Upon seeing his face, my heart immediately feels at ease and all my doubts leave my mind.

Shoo, insecurities.

There's no room for you in my mind.

Taehyung picks up his head and gives me a small smile, his eyes portraying so much adoration that I could cry.

There never will be.

___________________

A/N: Ahhh we're rooting for you, Taehyung! Thanks for 700 reads everyone! I hope that you're enjoying this so far! It means the world to me that you all stuck with me <3 Don't forget to upvote and leave your comments below!