Jealousy

February 21, 20XXFriday

February 21, 20XX
Friday

"Ugh, this is so difficult!" I push away my laptop and lay onto my side, letting out one big yawn.

Lisa stops looking at her phone to give me a sympathetic look. 

"Girl, you can do it! The school year is almost over."

Almost?

I still have 11 weeks. 

3 weeks until the baby is due...

And a couple more after until Taehyung is finally back from Japan.

I pick up my phone and swipe down to see more of the notifications.

Nothing.

But that wasn't unusual for him.

This week was going to be the busiest with him adjusting to his classes and getting familiar with Japan.

I look down at my wedding band and sigh.

"You miss him, don't you?" Lisa sits next to me and stretches her arms out to hug me.

I just nodded.

"But you were fine the day he left, what happened?" She tilts her head.

What happened?

I think back to the skype call and how Jimin mentioned a girl's name.

Jealousy veered it's ugly little head is what happened.

I bit my lip and shook my head, "I don't know... it's just the fact that we're really far away from each other and I just feel really alone in this..."

I know they say that you will never be ready for a baby, but I feel like I'm really not prepared.

Taehyung and I didn't even have a place of our own yet.

We're staying at his parents until he graduates so we didn't even have a nursery ready.

Not wanting to bother his family, I ended up coming back home while he was away.

"Well, you're not alone. You have all of us and even Taehyung's friends. We're not going to abandon you because you're pregnant. Besides, that's my cute little nephew in there."

She places her hand on my belly and when she feels a little movement, she quickly removes her hand, staring at me with wide, glee-filled eyes.

"Oh my gosh!"

I giggle along with her.

"Oooh can't March 12 come a little faster?" Lisa shakes her head around, giddy from excitement.

My phone vibrates and I quickly pick it up to check it.

Taehyung: I miss you, babies ~ Sorry I couldn't call today. Irene had me join her in photographing Tokyo. I'm super exhausted T_____T I wanna go home already.

[Sent attachment]

I open the photo to see Taehyung making a heart by his eye.

I can't help but shake my head with a grin. He's unbelievably cute.

Looking over the text again, I stop at that name again.

Irene.

Irene had made him join her.

But it was all business, right?

Because nothing can change in a matter of weeks...

New Message!

Jungkook: Jennie, what are you doing Sunday?

Right?

________________________________

A/N: Omg 500 reads already??? I hope I don't disappoint. Sorry for slow updates! Life is crazy right now with my new job and my crazy baby 💀 Let me know what you guys think and don't forget to vote ♡