Flash

Note: Double-update! Read "Job offer" before this chapter. Enjoy!

March 26, 20XXThursday

March 26, 20XX
Thursday

Winter Bear was a new company that started up a couple of months ago. 

I only heard of it through Sungjae, who currently worked as a videographer for the company. 

He let me know they were also looking for a social media specialist to help build up the reputation of the company. It paid well and so I took the opportunity.

"You know what the best part is?" Sungjae had asked me over the phone after I had called him to let him know I got the job.

"What's that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We share a desk."

I playfully roll my eyes, "Oh no!"

He laughs. 

"I'm kidding, that's not it."

I wait for his response, my tongue pressed against the back of my teeth.

"It's seeing me all the time, of course."  

He was right.

First thing, I notice when stepping into the building was his familiar grin, watching the way one corner of his lips would tug upward first.

Sungjae leans over the desk, curling a finger towards him as he calls for me.

"Just playin' receptionist while Ga-In's using the restroom," He explains himself.

I smile, taking my first step forward his way.

As I walk towards Sungjae, a flash illuminates the room causing me to look towards my side, peering straight into the open room to my left.

Mid-step, my smile falters as I see across a pair of recognizable large hands, the veins prominent all the way down to the individual's forearms as they steady the camera up by their eye, pointing it in my direction.

As they slowly shift the camera down, I'm met with his asymmetrical lidded eyes.

Feeling my vision unfocus for a second, my breathing shallows, quickly taking in everything around me.

No one told me.

No one told me that Winter Bear was a photography studio.

This whole time I thought...

Heels click against the floor and as I look, I'm met with Irene's icy stare, her arms folded across her chest.

A smirk finds its place on her face as she reads the pain slapped across my face.

Feeling sick to my stomach, I turn to look at Sungjae who continues to lean over the desk, a smile still in place, oblivious to what was happening.

Turning my head back to face Irene, she tilts her chin up. "Welcome Miss..."

She waves her hand out towards the room where he stood.

"Have you had the pleasure of meeting our president..."

She steps closer until she's eye level with me.

"...Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

________________________________

A/N: How we doing babies??? Feedback would be great, I wanna make sure that I'm not making the story boring or anything! Thoughts on Irene? Sungjae?? Or Jennie's new place of work, Muahaha. I have a lot planned, so let's see how it ends up going~ For now, I think yall need to appreciate Sungjae's beauty.

 I have a lot planned, so let's see how it ends up going~ For now, I think yall need to appreciate Sungjae's beauty