Snap Story

February 23, 20XXSunday

February 23, 20XX
Sunday

"Someone should ask Jimin what's tasty in Japan."

The boys all snicker and the tongue poking out of Jungkook's mouth tells me there's an inside joke that I'm missing out on.

Everyone except for Jungkook and I are playing Super Smash Bros. Jungkook is lounging on the armchair while I'm just laying down on the futon watching everyone.

"Seriously though," Namjoon looks at all of them for a second before returning his attention to the screen, "We should have all gone to Japan with them instead of working at the stupid cafe."

Yoongi ripped the straw for his milk tea free from the wrapper with his teeth, chucking the wrapper Namjoon's way in annoyance. "Hey, I'm the one who got you all those jobs. Be grateful."

"Sorry." Namjoon grins his way.

"I could've gone to Japan, but then we'd no longer have this place as our hangout spot." Hoseok chuckled, but then he groaned as his character fell off the map.

He catches me looking and pouts playfully at me.

"Jennie, you're going to pop anytime now. I'm so grateful that you've chosen my place as a possible spot to birth your child."

I roll my eyes at him.

"That's not going to happen." I tell him. "It doesn't feel like it's time."

"How will you know it's time?" Jungkook asks, giving us time away from his phone, but only for a second.

I shrug, "Well... I think everyone says the baby drops into position and you can't walk because they're like right there."

"Oooh. Has the baby dropped?" Hoseok asks, setting his controller to the side. Yoongi offers him some of his bubble tea and Hoseok shakes his head at him before returning his attention to me.

I think about it. "I don't know to be honest."

"Man, where's Yeri when you need her. She'd know about this. She has like 4 sisters or something. Right, Jungkook?" Hoseok says Jungkook's name a little loudly on purpose.

Jungkook laughs at something on his phone before realizing it got quiet.

"Huh?"

"Where's Yeri?" I ask him, realizing that it's weird to not have her here when usually she's always here.

"Oh, she's with some guy visiting a law firm for their school project."

A law firm?

"She wants to be a lawyer." Jungkook reads my confused expression.

Wow, that would be the perfect career for her.

She likes to argue.

The guys all let out sighs of realization before returning to another round of the game.

"You're okay with Yeri spending so much time with a guy?" I raise an eyebrow at Jungkook.

He shakes his long hair out of his face and looks at me as if I just asked a no-brainer. "Y-yeah. I mean she's always around us. What's different?"

I think about Taehyung and how him spending time with girls in Japan makes me envious.

Maybe it's just me...

I'm too paranoid.

"Should I be worried?" The sound of Jungkook's phone locking tells me that I just scared him.

"N-no. I just... Like if Taehyung was hanging around a girl a lot, I think I'd be really worried."

Jungkook's eyebrows go up. "Worried...that he'd cheat on you?"

Gosh, Jennie.

What's wrong with you?

That sounds terrible hearing it come from someone else.

"Jennie. Taehyung would never do that to you and Yeri wouldn't do that to me either."

I nod my head, slowly; Until it finally hits me that I'm stupidly overthinking.

"You're right."

Jungkook's screen lights up and he comes over to sit beside me.

"Jimin just snapped me. Maybe they're together."

I sit up and lean over to watch as Jungkook opens the snap that Jimin sent.

It's Jimin zooming in on Taehyung who's concentrated on adjusting the settings on his camera.

The caption reads: He's boring me to death T_T

"Taehyung," Jimin whines.

Taehyung doesn't even budge, too focused.

I break into a smile seeing him this way. He's really serious when it comes to the art of photography.

"Let's go do something, I'm bored!"

The video cuts out and Jungkook gives me a look that reads "see" .

I lean back a little and let out a big sigh.

Casually, I keep watching Jungkook as he goes to the stories page and he goes ahead and clicks on Jimin's.

Jimin snapped a couple of photos of Tokyo's scenery along with a selfie of his, but the last one is a video.

He's talking to the camera and tells the person holding it to record him while he shows off his dancing, tipsy enough to ooze out all this confidence.

He was good, but I wasn't looking at Jimin.

I was looking at the back of the video.

There at the back was Taehyung lightly laughing as he conversed with a girl.

A girl.

A beautiful girl.

The worst part is that they matched.

They matched really well.

She had the whole art student look and I hated how good her bun and thick glasses looked along with Taehyung's lazy look, a yellow sweater and his glasses pushed up on his head.

It made me sick.

Absolutely insecure.