US

March 28, 20XXSaturday

March 28, 20XX
Saturday

The worst combination in the world is that of alcohol, heavy bass, nausea, and heat...lots of heat.

At this moment, no one can convince me otherwise.

"Lisa..." I meekly shout over the music, hoping to reach her even though she's just 3 feet away. Currently, Rose's arm was wrapped around my waist, somewhat helping me stand as I sway my hips lazily to the music. Jisoo's completely out of it as she hangs her arm over her head while she dances, eyes closed.

I wanna go home.

I miss my Yejoonie!

Lisa's too busy snapchatting herself, holding up her glass of poison as she sings the lyrics to Megan Thee Stallion's "Diamonds", really feeling herself. Though, with just a few inches shift of my eyes, I can see why.

Lisa's earned the attention of a couple of guys hanging out by the bar area. She occasionally looks over at them, flashing her wide smile as she continues to mesmerize them with her body.

At the start of the new song, I tap out, patting Rose's arm to let me go.

"What's wroooooong?" Rose whines, shaking me around.

I feel the room swirl around.  

Lisa jumps in front of me. "Dude, do you feel okay?"

I look up at her, my cheeks surely nice and rosy. "No. I'm tired."

Jisoo's eyebrows knit together, concern across her face, but Lisa just shakes her head at me.

"Bishhh, the night's only just begun!"

I roll my head back, my waves falling over my face. 

Didn't people die once from dancing?

I lean over and hold on to Lisa. "I feel like you guys would have more fun without me. I know you wanna dance with those dudes over there."

I realize a little too late that I had pointed straight at them.

Lisa laughs loudly, pushing my hand down and leaning too much into me. "Babyyy, don't worry. I already got that covered."

I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I..." Lisa giggles, "...invited guys for us."

My mouth drops at the same time that Rose gasps. "Girl, you didn't! Who did-"

Jisoo snatches Lisa's phone out of her hand, squinting her eyes as she tries to focus on the screen. "On it!" She dramatically swipes up.

I'm gonna puke.

Lisa grabs Jisoo roughly. "Don't you ruin the surprise! Don't you dare!"

"What about you know... her and Taehyung," Rose whispers not so discreetly.