Chapter 15 - popcorn

It had been a week since mine and brads date. We hadn't gone on another due to the boys practising like crazy for some upcoming gigs joe had planned and it had been rather busy for me the last couple of days as I had begun training again and was on a hectic schedule Aswell. Tonight should be a chance to relax though!

James was picking me and Hannah up from training in about two minutes and we was all off to Tristan's house for a night of movies and junk food. I think the plan was for us all to sleep over as the boys only had a meeting with joe in the morning and the rest of the day free.

"You ready Han?" I said as I lightly kicked her on the bum as she was stood drying her hair in one of the long mirrors you get in the changing rooms at the swimming baths " yep" she sang whilst hanging the hair dryer back up. Hannah had dried her hair so it looked silky and straight she had thrown on a light blue tank top, some black leggings, her Parker and her white converse. I wonder who she was trying to impress * cough cough Connor * I started to feel self conscious of myself as I admired how perfect Han looked considering we had just endured a 5 hour training session from 13:00 to 18:00. Me on the other hand had just scraped back my hair piling it into a messy bun on top of my head, pulled on some light blue jeggings with a black cami top, thrown my blue Harrington on and slipped into my black and white classics vans.

We link arms before walking out to the car park where james was picking us up. I think we looked like bag lady's to be honest as we both had our heavy diving bag with shampoo towels etc in and than we each had another bag containing everything we needed for our night at Tristan's. " bye andy" we both said as we passed our coach on the way out " bye girls have fun tonight and enjoy your day off tomorrow"

---------------------------------

" jamesssssss" I scream as I ran up to james as he stepped out the car, I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tight till we let go and got back into the car. " james this is Hannah but you already know that as you met briefly last week" " I know who she is silly I talked to her for ages whilst you was messing around with your hair" james giggled along with Hannah. " so james where's em I thought you was picking her up?" " erm yeah about that, we went out for lunch this afternoon and she's already at tris's as she didn't fancy going to the gym" he laughed. I smirked and caught james eye in the car mirror giving him my raised eyebrow which he returned but with the added extra of a smirk.

---------------------------------
" wasupppppppp" james shouted as we stepped into Tristan's house, he didn't bother knocking he just walked in and we followed " in here" we heard a muffled shout as james lead us to what I believe is Tristan's living room.

Tris was laid out on one sofa taking the whole space up. Brad was sat on the other only taking one third up of it as he was sat on his legs, and on the other side was con. Em was sat on the last sofa curled up on her phone until james went over and laid on her making her squeal " Oi muscle man".

Tris or someone had put some duvets on the floor and cushions so as james went to sit on one with em, I went and full on starfished into the duvets on the floor which was surprisingly comfortable. Hannah went and joined brad and connor on the other sofa. I wanted to sit with brad of corse but it was Hannah's first time with the boys properly so I let her sit between brad and Connor as i full on knew she had a crush on him.

" I want fooooood" I pout to the others as I was still laid on the floor, " I second that " " I third that" james and Hannah said before we all sat up and looked at tris " let's get food then... MUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM"

Tristan's mum came into the room wearing a apron and jeans the typical mum look, she smiled at all of us before turning to tristan " you yelled" " can you make us some food" " there's some pizzas in the oven already, me and your dad are going in 10 minutes so I'll bring them in before we go" " thanks mum, your the best" tris smiled. Just before his mum walked out of the door she turned and walked back " tristan Oliver vance Evans move your lazy arse and let that pretty young lady have a seat on the sofa" she said pointing to me as I blushed " I don't mind mrs evans, it's comfy anyway" I emphasised this by rolling backwards into the duvet " please call me Sarah, and just tell this lazy grump to move if you want to" this made us all giggle before Sarah walked back out of the room.