Chapter 19- Wendy

***Rachel's p.o.v***

"Rachel! You're back! Feeling better?" Mira asks as I walk into the guild with Freed close behind me.

"Yeah, much better," I respond taking a seat at the bar, Freed disappearing somewhere else.

"That's good. I was a little worried when you said you could take care of yourself," Mira replies.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I should've excepted your help. I'm just glad Freed came and checked up on me. It was a lot easier to get better with someone else there to help. I promise to except your guy's help from now on," I responded.

"Oh, so that's where Freed went. I'm glad he was able to help," Mira says. I nod my head in agreement.

Suddenly the guild doors burst open and in walks in Team Natsu.

"We're back!"

"Aye!" Natsu and Happy announce.

"Welcome back guys. How did the mission go?" Mira asks.

"Well, ... you see..." Erza begins.

***Timeskip***

"Long story short, Wendy and Carla are Fairytail's newest members. So, you better treat them well," Erza finishes revealing the two.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all," Wendy says bowing. The whole guild surrounds a two and compliments how cute they are. I giggle in response.

"We're so glad you made it back safely," Mira says.

"Hello Master," Erza says walking up to him.

Master nods responding, "Great work Erza. I'm sure things will quiet down now that the Oración Seis are out of the picture. And thanks for bringing two precious, yet, powerful additions to the guild back with you."

Erza nods back in response. Mirajane walks over to Wendy and Carla, as everyone catches up with one another, me laughing at Juvia's happy reunion with Gray.

"Welcome to Fairytail you two. I am Mirajane," Mira says sweetly to the two.

"Wow, I can't believe this is happening. First I met Erza and now Miss Mirajane," Wendy says excitedly.

"I'm guessing your feline friend uses the same magic as Happy. Do you mind telling us what type of magic you use?" Mira asks.

Carla gets annoyed with her comment, but Wendy ignores her, answering, "I use healing and support magic, actually I'm a Sky Dragon slayer." I perked up at that. All of a sudden, the guild erupts into cheers at having another dragon slayer and welcoming her into the family.

Master suddenly jumps up yelling, "Alright everyone, listen up. Let's welcome our new members, the way Fairytail can!"

The guild starts partying hard and I shake my head in response. 'They never change do they,' I thought. 'This guild truly is my home,' I thought with a smile. I get up from the bar and walk over to Wendy and Carla to go and introduce myself.

"Hello there," I said waving to them, gaining their attention.

"Hello!" Wendy responds happily back.

"My name is Rachel. It's nice to meet you two," I said introducing myself to them.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm Wendy and this is Carla," Wendy responds.

"Hello," Carla responds.

"So, I heard you have healing magic is that true?" I asked.

"Yeah, my Sky Dragon slayer magic allows me to use healing magic," Wendy responds.

"What kind of magic do you have?" Carla asks.

"Oh, I have light magic," I responded, showing them.

"Why is it such a white color?" Carla asks.

"Not really sure to be honest, it's always been like that," I responded.

"Well, I think it's pretty and unique," Wendy says happily.

"Aw, thank you Wendy. Anyway, I'm glad to have another healer in the guild. It would make things a whole lot easier around here," I commented.

"Oh, you're a healer too?" Wendy questions.

"Yep, and she's one of our best," Bickslow says appearing next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I shake my head with a smile and say, "Wendy, Carla, this is Bickslow, a friend of mine. He may seem scary, but he's harmless."

"Hey!" Bickslow responds getting off of me.

"That's not exactly the polite way to introduce yourself Bickslow," Evergreen comments, walking up to us with Freed close behind her.

"Hello Wendy and Carla, my name is Evergreen. It's a pleasure to meet you," Evergreen says.

"And my name is Freed, welcome to the Fairytail guild," Freed greets.

"Thank you so much! It's a pleasure to meet you guys too!" Wendy says happily.

"So, Rachel," Carla says turning to me. "You mentioned you were a healer too. Does that mean you also have healing magic?" Carla questions.

"No, I'm afraid I don't have healing magic. I have to do it the old fashion way, I'm afraid," I respond scratching the back of my head.

"You're still amazing, so you shouldn't underestimate yourself," Freed comments from beside me.

"I guess so," I say blushing at his complement. Wendy giggles at that. The rest of the night was spent partying at Wendy and Carla's arrival into the Guild.

***Timeskip***

As everyone is passed out on the floor or at home, I grab a mission from the request board.

"Going on a mission?" Mira questions walking up to me.

"Yeah, I was going to head out in the morning," I responded, handing the mission flyer to her.

"Sounds good. We'll see you back in a few days," Mira says with a smile. I nod my head and walk out the guild doors, into the night.

***Timeskip***

I head back into Magnolia after finishing my mission and notice part of the town in ruins! I glance around and spot the whole guild nearby in the rubble.

"What's the big idea with you putting me through all that, Gray!" Natsu yells.

"It's your own fault for going around breaking promises," Gray yells back.

I sigh as I walk over, spotting Master.

"What in the world happened here?" I asked. The guild turns in my direction, I then noticed the injuries they were covered in.

"Dragon attack," Macao says calmly.

"But we handled it," Wakaba finishes.

"Sigh, I can't leave you guys alone for a second. Alright, let me treat your injuries. Then we can start putting the town back together. If we're lucky, I might be able to talk the Mayor out of pressing charges on Fairytail, but only if we can clean up our mess," I say rolling up my jacket sleeves.

"Thank you, Rachel!" Master says crying at my feet.

I shake my head with a smile.