Chapter 61- It Begins

***Trigger Warning for this chapter, you have been warned****

***Rachel's p.o.v***

I shook the rain from my hair as I entered the guildhall. I had finally gotten back from my long and tiring three day solo mission only to return soaking wet because of the large storm over top of Magnolia.

I gazed up expecting to see the usual rowdiness of Fairytail, to be pleasantly surprised to find the guildhall dead silent with a level of gloominess hanging in the air.

I blinked in surprise and rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

I mean, that's entirely possible since I haven't had a wink of sleep in the last three days and was currently running on three cups of coffee.

And I hate coffee, so that's saying a lot.

When I was one hundred percent sure I wasn't hallucinating, I sighed, walking over to the even gloomier bar.

"Geez, what's with everyone today?" I questioned.

"Well, we ran out of requests; you really took one of the last ones, and we're not supposed to get anymore until tomorrow. Plus... we ran out of alcohol yesterday and due to the storm, it won't arrive until tomorrow either. Honestly, I'm surprised you made it through that storm," Mira explained.

"Well, I didn't exactly get out completely unscathed," I muttered referring to my drenched self.

Mira smiled softly, "Natsu and Gray haven't even picked a fight today either."

"What?" I gasped surprised.

"Yeah, apparently it's been a rough day for those two as well. They said they're not even in the mood to fight today," Mira smiled sadly.

I blinked in shock as I glanced at the gloomy guildhall.

I huffed, "Honestly, no booze in a little bit of rain and these guys are pouting."

I got up from the bar and turned to my gloomy guildmates.

"Will you all quit your pouting!" I yelled at them.

They all turned to me with a gloomy look.

"Come on, it's a nice day. Let's enjoy it," I smiled.

"Rachel it's pouring outside and there's nothing to do," Gray sighed.

"Today is just one of those gloomy days," Elfman sighed.

Juvia saddened at that.

I chuckled before I smiled. "It's only a gloomy day if you make it one. Besides, I love the rain. The more it rains the prettier the flowers will be," I smiled brightly.

Juvia's eyes widened as tears slipped from her eyes.

The others widened their eyes as well.

"So, let's go have some fun! Oh, and I know exactly what we can do!" I exclaimed before running off... into the back door.

"Oof, ow," I muttered shaking my head and trying again.

It took me three tries before I was finally able to grab the door handle and enter into the back room.

'I guess the coffee's starting to wear off,' I thought.

The others outside shared worried glances as they had watched the scene, which only grew with more worry as a loud thunk was heard.

Which was me, running into the door again.

Finally opening the door, I came out with arms full of board games to play.