Chapter 89 - Never go without me

A/N: This chapter is long over due but I hope you enjoy it!

***Trigger Warning for this chapter. You have been warned***

***Rachel's p.o.v***

"Spectrace Forest? Are you sure?" Prism asked, flying beside me as we quickly headed up to the guild.

"Yes, that's what she said. Have you ever heard of it?" I asked her.

"No, I don't think we've ever been there before," Prism answered.

"How long was I out?" I questioned noticing the sun's position.

"A little over half a day, it's mid-morning now," Prism answered.

I nodded, "Let's hurry to the guild. I want to find out about this place as soon as possible."

Prism nodded.

***Timeskip***

"What's going on?" I questioned noticing the guild gathered around something.

Walking into the guildhall as Prism flew beside me, I looked up to see what everyone was gathered around looking at.

And my blood ran cold.

A lacrima was currently projecting above the guild four figures dangling in chains and covered in blood.

Four people I recognized.

Freed lifted his head weakly and locked eyes with me.

At that moment, something inside me broke, but when my eyes landed on something else, I completely snapped.

***Freed's p.o.v***

"What do you say Makarov?" The villain laughed.

"Surrender your guild to me or watch as I torture four of your so-called children to death," the villain sneered.

"I- BANG!" Makarov was interrupted by a sudden explosion making the lacrima feed fuzz out for a second.

"What was that? No matter, what is your answer Makarov?" The villain questioned again.

"Don't do it Gramps," Laxus spoke up.

"We won't let him take the guild," Evergreen uttered. "Yeah, we got this," Bickslow muttered, but even he sounded unsure.

"Don't give him the guild Master, we're not worth it. We won't let it fall," I growled out.

"No! I won't let you win! I won't let you have any of my children!" Master shouted.

"We will find you and take you down!" I heard Master yell over the lacrima.

The vile villain laughed, "Try whatever you wish you will never find us in time. Now watch as your children die!"

"No!" The guild screamed as he lifted his whip and swung.

'I'm sorry Rachel,' I thought.

Crack!

I know I heard the crack of the whip, but for some reason I felt no pain.

Drip drip.

I open my eyes in surprise and I gasped alongside the others at the sight.

Rachel stood there, right in front of us, as she had caught the whip in her hand. Blood dripped from her hand as she faced the villain in front of her.

***Rachel's p.o.v***

"What?! Impossible?!" the villain gasped.

"Rachel?" Ever questioned in surprise as well.