Chapter 42- Team Building

A/N: I really like this picture. It's so cute! Sorry, I had to say that. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

***Third-person p.o.v***

CRASH!

"Their gonna pay," Natsu mutters darkly, from where he was standing with his fist in the wall.

"You can sure as hell bet on that," Gajeel agreed.

"I knew something was wrong. We should've stopped her," Ever muttered upset.

"Its not like she would've told us anyway," Bickslow commented.

Freed sat there quietly with his hands folded against his head.

It was obvious that Rachel was upset by her encounter with Magnus. So, when Rachel and Freed arrived at the guild this morning, Mira sent Rachel on a long grocery run so the guild could question Freed about her. Freed had just explained to the guild how he had found her passed out; tear stained as she had clearly cried herself to sleep.

"Why wouldn't she? We could've helped her," Lucy argues.

"She didn't tell us cause there was nothing to tell," Laxus muttered.

"Rachel just needed somewhere to let it all out," Juvia muttered sadly.

"And she didn't want us to worry," Levy muttered sadly.

The guild was silent, wondering what to do before Gajeel perked up.

"Guys, she's on her way back," Gajeel warns.

Erza stood up from her spot.

"We'll worry about all this later. For right now, lets just try to keep her happy," Erza advised.

The guild nodded in agreement.

***Timeskip*** ***Rachel's p.o.v***

"So Juvia hasn't made much progress with Gray," Juvia said sadly.

"It's ok Juvia. It just takes time," I reassured her. Juvia sighed.

We were in the guildhall engaged in our own conversation as the rest of the guild was arguing over something.

"Has Rachel told Freed yet?" Juvia whispered.

"No. I- ..." I froze.

"Rachel?" Juvia questions.

"Oh my Mavis! I forgot!" I blurted out.

"What did Rachel forget?" Juvia questions confused.

I slammed my head on the table. "I was planning on telling him after I got back from my mission yesterday, but I forgot because Magnus attacked," I groaned upset.

Juvia smiles sympathetically, patting my back in reassurance. "Don't worry, I'm sure Rachel will get another chance," Juvia reassured.

I grumbled.

"So, what exactly are we talking about doing anyway?" Natsu asks as Juvia and I tuned in to the guild's conversation.

"While you guys were all stuck on Tenrou Island, a tournament started to determine Fiore's number one guild," Romeo answered.

"Ooh!" Happy exclaimed.

"Sounds like a whole lotta fun to me," Natsu remarks.

"Guilds from all over the country face off against each other in magic events. They call it, the Grand Magic Games!" Romeo explains enthusiastically.

"Oooh, yeah!" Natsu exclaims.

"That sounds totally amazing!" Lucy exclaims.

"Yeah, I would love to play some games," Wendy agrees.