Chapter 16- Drunken Games

***Rachel's p.o.v***

"And then I lifted up the sheets and Natsu and Happy were there sleeping in my bed! I mean the nerve of those two!" Lucy exclaims at us all laughing.

"Not surprising considering those two," Evergreen responds chuckling.

Its been a few days since I forgave the Thunder Legion for the battle of Fairytail incident. I'm currently hanging out with Cana, Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Gajeel, Bickslow, and Evergreen at a table in the guildhall.

Lucy pouts at Evergreen's response. "Still Lucy does have a point. Natsu should have asked before he visited Lucy and slept in her bed. I know I would hate that if someone broke into my house," Levy responds sweat dropping.

"Natsu probably wanted to have a nice night with you Lucy!" Cana exclaims drunk as usual.

"Cana!" Lucy exclaims turning very red.

"I highly doubt that thought ever crossed Natsu's mind. He probably was just there for the food, then passed out on Lucy's bed after he ate," Bickslow responds chuckling at the thought.

"Salamander's too much of an idiot to think that way, so cool your pretty little head," Gajeel responds.

"What did you say about me Gajeel!" Natsu shouts stomping over to our table.

"You heard what I said you idiot," Gajeel spats back.

"That's it! Fight me Gajeel!" Natsu shouts lighting up his fist.

"Bring it on Salamander!" Gajeel responds jumping up from his seat. Gajeel throws an iron fist and their fight begins as tables start flying everywhere, the rest of our table sweat dropping in amusement.

As I watch the fight, my gaze draws to Freed at a table in the corner of the guildhall all by himself. I frown at the sight. Its been a few days and I haven't been able to talk to Freed. He's been isolating himself, refusing to forgive himself. He's also been looking slightly paler as well lately. I glance at him concerned before I sadly look away, turning back to the others.

"Wait a second Lucy, doesn't Erza and Gray break into your house as well?" I ask her.

She looks at me and sighs nodding. "Yeah, but they don't do it as often as Natsu. They only do it if they need something from me or to invite me on a mission," Lucy responds.

"Why... my dear Gray," Juvia gasps, muttering to herself.

All of a sudden, the lights went out, effectively stopping the fight between Natsu and Gajeel. Then suddenly a spotlight appears on stage where Cana stood with a bottle of booze. 'When did she get up there?' I questioned to myself.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, guildmates of all ages, I the great Cana Alberona challenge you to an exhilarating contest!" Cana shouts. The members of Fairytail all now seem to have their attention on the stage, peaked with interest. "What might be this contest you ask? Well, who would like to join in on a drinking contest!" Cana shouts. Many faces fall immediately at that. "Ha-ha, don't worry. I will not be participating in this contest," Cana laughs. That got the guild to cheer in excitement. "Now ten members will randomly be selected!" Cana shouts. Cana got out a pack of cards and through them into the air as they glowed shooting around the guildhall. The cards all sped around the guildhall and stopped on top of the participants. I glanced around the guildhall and noticed Gajeel, Erza, Jet, Gray, Freed, Elfman, Bickslow, Wakaba, and Macao were picked.

'Wait a minute. There's only nine,' I thought. I then noticed a glow above me and looked up to see that I was picked. "Cana," I grumble accusingly as I glare at her.

She drunkenly laughs before she responds saying, "I know, I know, but it was worth a try, right?"

I huff as the card selects a new target landing on Natsu, who smiled with glee.