Chapter 80 - Repairing What's Broken

***Freed's p.o.v***

We continued to attack Prism as we all tried different ways of getting rid of that dark energy off Prism while fighting back against the dark guild's relentless attacks.

Unfortunately, nothing so far was working, but that doesn't mean we're out of ideas.

"Cana! Now!" Mira shouted.

"You got it! Sorry Prism, but this is for your own good," Cana muttered.

"Fairy Glitter!" Cana shouted as she released the spell on Prism.

Prism screeched out as the spell landed in a flash of light. When the light faded, we saw the dark energy wisp around before it came back together as Prism screeched out in a rage, releasing her magic at us.

After avoiding the brute of Prism's attack, we stared back at Prism in fear and worry.

"It wasn't enough! What do we do now?" Gray exclaimed.

"Even one of the three grand Fairy spells barely affected that dark energy," Lucy exclaimed.

"I-I don't know what to do," Natsu exclaimed fearfully.

"Why do you care so much about some stupid spirit Anyway?" Kaiser questioned.

We growled.

"She's not just some spirit!" Bickslow shouted.

"She's our friend!" Ever shouted.

"She's just as important as the rest of us!" Laxus shouted.

"We won't abandon her!" Natsu shouted.

"Because Prism is our family!" I shouted.

"She's a proud member of Fairytail!" We all shouted at him.

"Fools, your friend Prism is lost forever," Kaiser muttered.

Rustle... Whoosh. Flash!

Something flashed before us as we heard Prism screech out in pain.

We looked up once the light disappear to see white lightning surrounding Prism as she screeched against it.

She broke free from it as she screeched angrily in the direction it came from.

We turned to look ourselves and gasped at the sight.

White lightning from her surging magic cracked around her as she panted staring forward aimlessly with glowing eyes.

"Rachel?" We questioned in shock and surprise.

Prism screeched at her and charged up to attack her as Rachel let out her own battle cry and ran forward and jumped to intercept her as she released a burst of her own surging magic.

The two magics clashed letting off an explosion that blew the both of them back.

"Rachel!" We cried out after her.

Prism stumbled but shook it off as she stayed in the air and screeched back. Rachel stumbled up herself and yelled back.

The two continuously charged and attacked each other over and over no matter how much the other was blown back.

We watched with great confusion as we wondered what was going on.

Rachel was blown back once more and crashed next to us.

"Rachel are you all right?" Wendy asked as she approached her, but Rachel didn't even notice her as she completely ignored her and ran past her to attack Prism once more.