Chapter 79 - Tenebrousa

***Freed's p.o.v***

"How much closer Lisanna?" Natsu asked as we all ran behind her.

"Not much closer! It should be behind this tree line!" Lisanna stated.

"We gotta hurry and get Prism back," Natsu growled.

The rest of us nodded in agreement.

We have a little less than 48 hours to find and rescue Prism before both Rachel and Prism lose their lives.

Something we're not going to let happen.

We finally crossed the tree line to reveal a large cliffside with a small building next to it.

We stopped and caught our breath as we gazed towards what we presumed was their dark guildhall in front of us.

"Let's go!" Laxus ordered.

"Right!" We agreed.

We ran towards the guildhall until-

Boom!

"Aah!" We yelled as we got blasted back.

"What the heck?" Gray exclaimed.

"What is this?" Elfman questioned.

"Booby traps?" Bickslow wondered.

"Yes, they're to keep trespassers away," a familiar voice echoed through the clearing.

"They're also to notify us of intruders," Kaiser smirked as he glanced down at us from the sky.

'He can fly?' I questioned to myself.

"Give Prism back!" Natsu yelled furiously.

"Prism?" Kaiser pondered smugly as he innocently tapped his chin.

"Sorry, I've never heard of her," He smirked smugly.

"You bastard," Gajeel growled.

"Now I may not know how you found us, but no matter, I'm afraid you're trespassing, and you need to leave," Kaiser spoke as he snapped his fingers.

All of a sudden, we were surrounded by Kaiser's guild members but this time it wasn't just nine of them. There was an army of them, probably around 30 to 40 members.

'That bastard, he only revealed a few when he took Prism,' I thought angrily.

"Although, I never said you were leaving alive. My apologies. That was my mistake," Kaiser smirked as his guild attacked.

"Attack!" Erza shouted.

"Card magic!"

"Solid Script!"

"Water Slicer!"

"Taurus!" The guild shouted as we attacked.

"Dark Écriture: Fear! Pain!" I shouted as I sliced through my opponents.

Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus seemed to have the same idea as I did as we plowed through our opponents quickly heading straight for Kaiser.

If anyone knew where Prism was, Kaiser did.

Laxus, Natsu, and Gajeel jumped into the air with charged up fists as I followed suit.

"Dark Écriture; Absolute Shadow!" I shouted plowing through opponents and jumping to intercept Kaiser with the others in the air.

Kaiser smirked. "Let's test it out shall we," he muttered under his breath.

"Darkness wave!" He shouted throwing a wave of darkness knocking us back to the ground.