Chapter 94 - Mending our Broken Pieces

A/N: Alright guys, I'm busier than anyone person should be right now, but is that going to stop me from updating?! NO! I may not be able to promise when updates will happen, but I will promise to update on a weekly basis! Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

***Rachel's p.o.v***

My arms shook as I stood there, tears streaming down my face. For the past week, I've been tormented by memories. Terrible memories as they replayed in my mind over and over. Some I didn't even knew existed.

I had run to the ancient village without giving it a second thought. My heart ached over the news I had just learned. That he and I, Valenzula and I, were family, but what hurt worse was that Freed didn't trust me enough to tell me. That he didn't believe I was strong enough for that information. It hurt, and that slap only proved it.

I didn't have the strength to face the guild, and I was too afraid to tell them anyway. How could I tell them I was related to that monster? So, I just curled up on the hill and cried, not knowing what else to do.

My mind became my enemy as I only felt worse as the days went by. Prism did her best when she was around but even she couldn't be around all the time.

I heard the sound of footsteps, snapping me out of my thoughts.

The footsteps stopped and I turned around to find Freed, panting a few feet away from me.

"Freed?" I breathed, surprised he was here.

Freed panted before he started to speak, "Rachel I-"

But I didn't let him finish. The initial surprise of him being here was immediately replaced with anger the moment he spoke. I slashed the air in front of me releasing a Spirit Slash attack before Freed had a chance to finish.

The attack caught Freed off guard as he was sent flying back. Freed groaned before he looked up at me in surprised as I glared daggers back at him. Freed's eyes widened in shock as I charged up my magic in my hands once again.

"You complete!" I threw another blast of magic, Freed jumping to his feet before quickly evading the attack.

"Total!" I yelled throwing another blast as it grazes Freed's side.

"Jerk!" I yelled releasing another blast of energy as the ground around us continued to get destroyed.

"Do you have any idea how scared I've been!" Another blast.

"How lonely I've been!" Another blast.

"How angry at myself I've been!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"I'll because you couldn't trust me!" I yelled releasing a bigger blast.

"You're supposed to be someone I could trust!" A Spirit Wave.

"To be there for me!" A Spirit Burst.

"To support me!" A Spirit Slash.

"You were supposed to be..." I shook as my magic disappeared.

"My friend..." I trailed off as my hands fell to my sides.

I stood there trembling and crying, my fists balled up at my sides as I tried to form coherent sentences past my cries. "But you weren't. You... You... Why would you... How could you..."

I fell to my knees and sobbed as I brought my hands up to my face.

I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me into a tight embrace.

I balled up my fist and began banging on his stupid chest. "Stupid!"

"Freaking!"

"Idiot!" I wailed trying to hurt him with my pathetic punches.