Chapter 86 - Our Secret Place

A/N: I apologize for the longer wait, but this picture took some time. Enjoy the chapter!

***Rachel's p.o.v***

I sighed heavily as I cleaned another glass at the bar.

"What's gotten you down Rachel?" Mira asked as she came over and helped me clean glasses.

"Well, I wouldn't particularly say I'm down. It's just I can't seem to figure out what to do for Freed for Valentine's Day," I told her.

"What about our plan?" Mira asked.

"Well-"

"Did I hear someone talking about Valentine's Day?"

I turned at the new voice to see Lucy and Erza approaching the bar.

"Oh Lucy, Erza, back from your guy's mission already?" I asked them.

"Yes, it was relatively easy," Erza answered.

"And we actually got away with only minimal damage, so we got to keep most of the reward," Lucy sighed happily as I laughed.

"Anyway Rachel, what is it about you and Valentine's Day?" Erza asked.

"Are you and Freed not getting along?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"No. No. No. It's nothing like that. I just don't know what to get Freed for Valentine's Day," I explained to them.

"Isn't Freed doing something for you? Generally, the males plan something for Valentine's Day," Lucy questioned.

"Generally yes, but I told Freed I wanted to plan something this year. So I told him not to plan anything," I explained.

"And you haven't planned anything yet? Valentine's Day is in two days?!" Erza exclaimed standing up as she slammed her hands on the table.

"Quick girls!" Erza yelled as I jolted.

"Wait a minute Erza, hold on," I told her as the other guild girls gathered around.

"Wait what's going on?" Cana asked.

"Rachel doesn't have a plan for Valentine's Day," Erza said as Cana nearly choked on her drink.

"What?" Cana choked up.

"Now hold on, I never said I didn't have a plan," I told them.

"So you're still going with our original plan then? I was worried," Mira smiled.

I blushed as I turned away.

"What plan Mira?" Lisanna asked.

Mira opened her mouth to answer but I quickly covered it.

"Please Mira," I begged her embarrassed as she giggled.

"If you have a plan than I don't see what's the problem," a sudden voice spoke, making me look up.

"Evergreen! You're back! Wait-" I realized.

Ever chuckled. "Don't worry he's not here. The boys headed home since they were exhausted. I needed to go to the guild anyway, so I offered to check in with Master, and Freed wanted me to check in on you while I was at it," Ever exclaimed as I sighed.

"Honestly, he has nothing to worry about. I can take care of myself," I pouted.

Evergreen chuckled, "He's just being protective, and as for your worry about what to get him, you know he'll love whatever you get him."

"I know. I just feel like I'm missing something, something to make it perfect," I explained.

"We could give you some ideas," Wendy suggested.